Season 4 Episode 15: Enter The Dragon

(Azalea's outfit^^^)

-Flower Shop- 

"I'm sorry Regina is doing what?!" Emma asked as She, David, and Mary marched into the flower shop. Azalea looked up from where Neal was asleep in her arms and saw the three storming in. She held a finger up to her lips and pointed to Neal stopping the three in their tracks. Mary smiled and walked over to Neal while Emma folded her arms. "What is Regina doing?" Azalea asked as Mary took the sleeping boy from her arms. "She's going undercover with Maleficent, Ursula, and Cruella." David explained. "So she's going under cover with someone who can turn into a dragon. Great. Why didn't you call me?" Emma said clearly worried. "There wasn't time! She told us the plan and that was it." David said. "You should have told me." Emma said, upset. "Why?" Mary asked, "You really think you could have stopped her?" She asked. "I could have helped. I was a bail-bonds person. Pretending to be someone else was my job." Emma said with anger as Azalea walked over David and Emma while Mary looked over Neal. "She probably didn't want to say anything. Regina is a strong person she can take care of herself. She is probably the best person for the job considering how much history she has with them." Azalea said, trying to calm her sister down. David smiled, glad someone was on their side. "I sure hope so. When was Regina supposed to check in with you?" Emma asked, Neither Mary or David answered. "Mom, Dad?" Azalea asked, knowing the look on their faces all too well. "When was she supposed to check in?" Emma asked again. "An hour ago." David finally said. Emma and Azalea looked worried. Would Regina be okay? 

-School, the next day- 

I was sitting on the bleachers with Fawn and Rosetta. They had come in here wanting to watch the guys in basketball practice. But I had my mothers flower book open over my lap and was reading when I heard my name called. I looked over in the direction and saw Henry running over to me in his school uniform. "Hey! What are you doing after school?" He asked, pulling on my uniform jacket. "Nothing really. The flower shop is closed because of the construction on the street, why do you ask?" I said closing the book. "Well...I'm on a secret mission. And I need some help." He said. I smiled. "Sounds interesting. I'm in. Meet after school?" I asked. He agreed and stood up to leave when a few of the guys from the basketball team came walking up to us, and Buck climbed up the bleachers and smiled to me. "Hey Azalea." He said. He was a bit sweaty from practice and his hair was messy, and when he used his shirt to wipe the sweat on his brow I quickly looked away before my face could get too red. "Ohhh, Grandpa is going to wanna hear about this." Henry whispered in my ear. "Henry! Please no." I said begging him. If Dad even knew about Buck he would have to stay in hiding. "I won't say anything. But it's a small town. You will want to be careful if you don't want Grandpa to know."  Henry left after that and Buck took his spot. It had gotten a lot easier to talk to Buck, but the fluttering in my chest never really stopped. Fawn and Rosetta were making kissy faces behind Buck as we talked and after he left the two swarmed me demanding to know everything. "What do you mean? We talked about our homework for math." I said Fawn rolled her eyes. "When are you two going to make it official?" Rosetta asked. "Make what official?" I asked, blushing. "Oh my Gosh! You two are so into each other just date already!" Fawn said very loudly. I felt my face flushing red as I jumped to cover her mouth. "Just tell the whole school why don't you?!" I whispered. the bell rang signaling the end of gym and as the guys were walking into the locker room Buck caught my eye and waved. I waved back before Rosetta grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the gym.