Chapter 21

Night diary

I've walked back home with Ben and went straight to my room and put some warm clothes on. I walked downstairs making myself a hot chocolate. Its at least 11pm now. I walk into the kitchen and Ben's already there. 

"About the kiss" He says.

"Yeah i know it meant nothing you got caught up in the moment you did it cos you felt sorry for me and you love Elly etceteria i know i know" 

"What? No that's not what i was going to say" 

"You don't love me ben" 

"Kayla i tried to not fall for you i tried so hard but its hard not to-"

"Then why did you tell Cooper that you don't like me, oh yeah and you told Emily D that as well" I cross my arms leaning on the fridge.

"If i didn't love you i wouldn't do this" He puts his arms around my waist pulling me from the fridge and kisses me. He's at it again. OUT OF HIS BRAIN. I want to pull away but my FUCKING FEELINGS WON'T LET ME. We just stare at eacother and i break the silence. "Elly?" he shrugs. "Ben you cant do this to her, that feeling sucks tell her how you feel"

"I cant tell you how i feel led alone her" He pulls his hand away from mine and leaves me standing in the kitchen with cold hot chocolate. There are no tears but i can feel them rising,because as i swallow my hot chocolate i hear the tears rise up. And then trickle down my cheek.