Chapter 31

"TODAY'S THE DAY" Someone yells in my face waking me up. I jump of ben making him groan.

"What?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh sorry i don't know maybe its prom" Elena says scratching her head.

"ITS PROM GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT" I rip the blankets off Liam max and Brayden pushing them out of the front door, all of them still half asleep.

"Kaylaaaaa" Ben says rolling over.

"Ben i know you're tired and it takes you a REALLY long time for you to fully wake up but we need you to grab your stuff and run its freakin prom" By now elena has come back down with the boys suitcases and shopping bags and chucked them in the car.

"Okay" He finally gets up and kisses me on my forehead before leaving. "See you soon buttercup" I close the door and ask elena if she's sure history isn't in the curriculum anymore.

"Who cares you don need it in LA anyways" She pushes me up the stairs throws me a towel and a shower cup. "Dont wet your hair" She says with a stern look.
"Okay" i say grabbing my robe and heading for the shower. I turn the water on and shave my legs. I pray that i don't cut myself not to today. I successfully shave my legs and hop out of the shower dressing myself and putting on my robe. I walk into my room to grab my phone when Elena's already on it.

"Hey" i say snatching it.

"Well it was going off crazy so i had to" She says smiling.

"From who?" I say going through my notifications. All the messages are from Ben and then i come across a lot of missed calls from an unknown number. "Whats this?" I say sitting next to elena."I don't know but we don't have time for that" she takes my phone and throws it behind her and pushes me to the bathroom plugging in the curler.

"What dress should i wear?"

"I think black today and white for our old school seeing as black is not an option there" I laugh at her attitude and watch her curl my hair. "Elena who's going to do your make up?" I say putting a bracelet on..

"Ugh kayla look at my face its already done completo. I did it when you were in the shower"

I admire her work with her smokey shadow. She's just about done with my hair and makeup when my phone rings from my room.

"Hello" I answer putting it on speaker.

"You are a worthless piece of shit who do you think you are, you cant go around bossing people around you sewer rat. Yes you are a boxer fighter whatever that is but we hurt people too Kayla. You can meet me at school and bash me like you did to flick if you want-"

"HEY YOU LITTLE SKANK KAYLA HIT FLICK ONCE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"She would of kept going wouldn't you Kayla but then you realised that you were falling in the trap of depression again. Oh and poor you didn't want to be depressed did you because you don't show sadness you show anger. I know you too well Kayla you hide cry and then beat the people that get in your way. Come at me Kayla try to hit me"
"I will fucking hurt you it will a tattoo of my initials on your left ass cheek, I'm proud to hurt people that hurt me its only what they deserve not to mention i was world champion fighter in 2014, so sure i will hurt you and i'll make you hurt for pain you didn't cause"

"You would hurt me..... Gray" And with that the unknown caller hangs up. I feel myself boil up and i just want my dad and my punching bag and something just something.

"ELENA" I say biting my lip.

"Kayla dont cry you're tough"
"I'M SO TOUGH? I HURT SOMEONE I BASHED THEM ELENA I LEFT THEM IN HOSPITAL!! HOW AM I TOUGH? WHY DID I DO THAT?"