part -1

Hello guys .. I'm very much new in this writing profession ..
This is my first ff .. so I may commit some mistakes while writing. .
Please try to avoid that ..

And yes my few updates will be the same which you all must have watched in the serial ..
But if you will read those updates carefully,  you will feel some changes in that and will understand why I wrote that ..
As I was making a ground or you can say a base for my story to stand properly ..

So , guys please first read and understand it before making an assumptions for it ..

Story begins now ..

KMA - jo ki ek military academy hai jahan har koi ata hai ek admi ban kar par jata hai ek khas bankar... jiske dil mein sirf ek baat rehti hai , apne desh ke liye kuch kar guzar ne ki .. ek jabaanz sipahi banne ki .. jo maut se nai ghabhrata .. har musibat ka samna karne ko tyar rehta hai..
Kma ne bahut se aise sipahi desh ko diye hai aur future mein bhi deta rahega .. kma ka koi best example hai to vo hai captain naveen singh ahluwalia , captain rajveer singh shekhawat jinhone apni jaan ki parvah na karte huye apne desh ke liye apni academy ke liye apni jaan luta di .. is desh ko is desh ke logon ko un par garv hai ..  "we salute you "..

INTRODUCTION

Brigedier Chandok :  principal of kma, jinhe sab bc ke naam se pukarte hai.
Jo ek nariyal ki tarah hai .. bahar se kadak lekin dil se naram hai .

Major general gaur:  jinhe MGG ke naam se bhi bulaya jata hai .. he is one of the respected and responsible officer of indian army and is a  father of cadet rummy gaur and captain randhawa also.

Major vaibhavi sharma: she is posted in kma as disciplinary and administrative  incharge .

Captain abhimanyu rai chauhan :  he is a vice principal of kma and a commanding drill officer and incharge of dept of advanced warfare technique. And of course a king of barmer .

Captain gunraj singh randhawa: he is a commanding drill officer and incharge of  gurella warfare technique and son of major general gaur and elder brother of cadet rummy gaur which later on all going to witness.

Captain (dr.) Shalini singal : she is a  doctor of kma and incharge of infirmary . She is a beautiful doctor and bit naughty also.

Subedar suri: he is a incharge of mess and a warden of boys hostel . He is also knwn and called as suriji . He is famous for his food and bitter lassi .

Now its turn for the cadets.

Cadet akriti bhatt : she is a tough nut to crack . She was the stunt woman and thats why she behaves like a superior among all.

Cadet mallah :  he is a son of a decoit but he wants to be an army officer and a respected one . He is a village boy .
Cadet peter sabnis : he is a son of major general sabnis . To join an indian army is a tradition of his family . He loves music and a deep knowledge of gadgets .

Cadet purvi bisht : she was a super model . But she left her modelling career to join indian army . She is a sister of traitor dr. Ritu mishra/ bisht. Purvi didnt knw abt the reality of her sister.

Cadet rummy gaur : he is a spoil brat and a son of major general gaur and younger brother of captain randhawa. He is forced to join army by his dad. He always take a help of his cards to take a decision .

Cadet vidya saxena : she is having a history or u can call it past . She was going to marry an army officer lt. Vansh pradhan . To knw the truth she joins kma . She is very intelligent who tops all the test . She is a girl who is full of life. She is having a habit of recalling her own name vidya.

So i think i am done with introduction part. Next part will be updated soon.
I have a request .. this is my first ff so please ignore my mistakes and do commnt on this.
Suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks.