Road trip

Toby POV

Spencer has been in the hospital for a few weeks now and we haven't heard from A or Jessica ,Wren,Charlotte and Archer whether or not they are then same person. None of us actually believe it was Archer also in there but the police are convinced he was there because the found a key in the dollhouse and apparently the key unlocks an apartment where they found one strand of Archer's hair and Spencer's blood.
Today Spencer gets let out the hospital and I couldn't happier. Although of course happiness doesn't last long in Rosewood and that's not an opinion that's a fact that is stated true as Hanna's,Alison's,Aria's,Emily's and Spencer's phones all go off.

Everyone stays in silent all looking at one of the five phones.

"I'll look at it" Aria says before picking up her phone and reading the text out loud for all other 6 pairs of ears to hear.

Archers dead ,thanks to Hanna, so who could have been at the dollhouse as well. Rosewood police might have figured it out if they looked at the pictures on the walls -A.D

"Road trip" Spencer says with her packed suitcase filled with all her clothes that I have been bringing.

"Road trip?" Ezra asks confused taking the suitcase from Spencer to help.

"'Pictures on the wall' in the apartment it's going to tell us who else was in the dollhouse" she explains simply.

"We can't all go" I say looking directly at Spencer's sad face Boeing I won't let her go play detective."No I'm not letting anything happen to you Spence" I say before she could start complaining about how she has to go.

"Me and Toby could go" Ezra offers but I shake my head not so sure about the idea.

"I don't exactly want the girls to go but I don't want to leave Spencer ether and you can't go alone" I state.

"Then how are we going to see who else was in the dollhouse.

"Simple we ALL go" Spencer says and no one seems to be able to fight against her because we know in the end we would lose anyway.

A's POV

"I can't believe there letting her go with them" Wren says in disbelief.

"Stupid bitches" Jessica laughs.

"I told you it would work" I say to my little minions. Jessica thinks she runs the game but after tonight she won't even be playing the game.

I mumbled scream from behind me interrupts are conversation.

"Shut up Cece" I scream in her face before slapping her.

"Charles don't be so mean to your sister" Jessica says sarcastically.

"Thank you for pretending to be me and all sis but I'm back now" I smile before walking away towards the door with Wren and Jessica but stop and turn back to Cece before leaving. "And just so you know your whole 'Charles story' was terrible Hanna probably could have came up with something better then that big lie"