Ch 40 .... W.T.F.?

Not edited........not edited........not edited..........not edited..........not edited..........not edited..........not

edited

Jocelyn POV

L.D. kissed my hand as he introduced himself. "Stop flirting with your future sister-in-law, son. I'm pretty sure that your brother wouldn't appreciate you flirting with his future bride to be." Mrs Sanders said as she sat down and Domnic went to lock the door. He came back and pulled me, gently, from his brother's grasp and placed me on his lap and started to nuzzle my neck in front of everyone. "Stop Domnic." I whispered to him while trying to get off his lap. It was a little embarrassing to be sitting on my fiancées lap in front of everyone.

He wouldn't let me up and just held me tighter so I wouldn't move. Mrs Sanders gave Domnic a stern look saying "Son, I know that you miss her but could you cuddle a little later, perhaps in private after you show her - her gift. But first we need to discuss the Galla....."

....

When we finished planning out the details for the Galla, lunch was well over and it was 5 o'clock and it was time to leave for the day. Domnic checked his phone and saw that Alex had called him 8 times. He showed the phone to L.D. and he just shook his head.

My phone rung and I noticed that it was my father. He hasn't spoken to me since I came home and told him of Domnic. I was shocked that he'd call me. He last told me that he would disown me if I didn't give up Domnic. When I couldn't answer him, I had thought that he had disowned me. But why would he call me. Before I could answer it, the phone had went to voicemail. Deciding that I will check it later, Domnic grabbed my hand as everyone was about to leave out. As soon as Jadyn had put her hand on the door knob, there was a knock at the door and the voice that had came through scared the shit out of me....Marcus.

Automatically, I dropped Domnic's hand and froze on the spot. What the HELL is he doing here? I knew that I couldn't be around Domnic at the moment. I was afraid of what Marcus would do to him then to me. Frozen on the spot and scared shitless, I didn't know what to do. How could I protect Domnic when Marcus was in town?

Domnic's POV

I was about to take my baby to the roof to show her the surprise that my parents had given us. But when someone knocked on the door and said 'Excuse me, I'm looking for Jocelyn.', I thought that - that voice sounded familiar. Suddenly Jocelyn dropped my hand and froze in place. The scared look in her eyes made me realize who was at the door. Man......WHAT THE FUCK, is he doing here? I quickly switched places with L.D. and whispered to him that Jocelyn's Ex was at the door.

As always, L.D. was quick on his feet when he grabbed Jocelyn's waist when Jadyn opened the door.

The look on Marcus' face when he saw Jocelyn had me in fear for her. But when L.D. spoke to Jocelyn, loudly, saying "Isn't there anything that I can do to get you two back together? I know that you guys hadn't seen each other since he graduated, but I know when my dear twin is missing someone he cared about. Just look at him. Looking all pitiful and shit. Since you're going to the Galla as my date, would you at least save him a dance? Being your date, I wouldn't mind at all."

At first Jocelyn was confused but she caught on quick. She smiled at L.D. and said, "I'm not sure if that is for the best L.D. I wouldn't want to upset his girlfriend, Alex. But you and I could dance the night away, buddy."

As everyone walked out towards the elevator. She excused herself from our group, then turned to look up at Marcus and asked him, "Why are you here, marcus?" "Your father sent me to fetch you dear. He said that it's time for you to come home for dinner."

Just then, the bell dinged and opened. I looked to L.D. for help. I couldn't have Jocelyn alone with this punk. L.D. nudged Jadyn's arm and nodded towards Jocelyn.

She narrowed her eyes at him when he pinched her but said "Oh Jocelyn, I haven't met your parents yet. Could we go to their place instead of a restuarant? We could soooo use a home cook meal instead. Can't we L.D.?"

Jocelyn looked up at me with pure love in her eyes. She knew that I wasn't about to let her be alone with Marcus if I could help it. "Sure guys, just let me call my mom to let her know that I have guests with me."

As we all stepped in the elevator, along with Marcus. Jocelyn called her mother to ask if she could bring some friends. Thank goodness her mother said yes because I was about to call Mac and Star and tell them that Plan C was a go.

When we got to our cars, Alex was at my car waiting for me along with Mac. I couldn't deal with Alex for tonight. "I'm sorry Alex, I'm too tired to go out tonight. This Galla is going to be taking up a lot of our time. I'm just gonna go home, take a bath and go to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow, OK?" I said as Mac and I were getting into my car, not even giving her a chance to speak. I peeled off going home, praying that my brother could keep what's mine safe.