Ch 24 .... Making Love Faces

Domnic's POV

I just poured out my heart to Jocelyn. Now, she needs to feel my love for her. I was still on my knees holding her thighs when I started to envision what I wanted her to feel. I slowly unzipped her thigh high boots and slipped them off. She then pulled her arms free of the dress that I must get off this body that I will bare my heart and soul to. I gently and oh so slowly, pulled the dress down over those mounds that I will later suck on. Then the dress went even lower to those hips that will one day spread even wider once I have planted my seed deep into what I will call, my future home. Lower, the dress went, to be pulled down over that soft ass that I will have bouncing on me while I'm deep within as I suck on those precious nipples that are begging to roll between my fingers. Finally that dress came off those thighs that I will have spread all night while I am claiming my future bride and mother of my children to be.

Once the dress was finally off, I asked Jocelyn to spread her legs while I took off those sexy ass boy shorts. Once off, she sat on the edge of the chaise at the end of her bed. I need to have her as wet as can be for what I was about to do.

With her thighs spread wide for me. I leaned in and took a whiff of that sweet ass nectar that I was about to devour. The sounds of her groaning and moaning my name had me on a fucking high. My shaft throbbed to be inside of her. As I feasted on what was offered up to me, I gradually pulled off the clothes that I had on. Once I was naked, I stroked myself remembering just how tight she was the first time. I was going to enjoy myself as I pound into her tight, hot, body, making her scream and hold on for dear life.

I had her just where I needed her. Wet but not satisfied. I want to be deep inside her as that body tightly constricts around my shaft. "Domnic........baby, please" she moans to me. And like the man I am, I give her what she needs.

I stand us both up and I sit down on the chaise. she straddles me and I position myself at her entrance. She slowly slides down until she has completely consumes all of me. The look on her face makes me want to fuck the shit out of her, but she asked me to make love to her. She looks like it hurts and feels so good to her at the same time. I haven't moved yet. I just stare into her eyes and watch all of the emotions that run across her face.

Lost in thought I didn't notice that she had placed her delicate hands on my shoulder. But when she started to grind on me, I immediately was brought back to reality. "Soooo.........full." she breathes. "Soooo.........hot." I groan. She then lifts all the way up to the head then slowly slides back down. Jocelyn does this for a while. She rides my dick, slowly for about an hour. Always from the top of the head to the base if my shaft. When she looks like she's close, I took matters into my hands. I pull her closer to where she is leaning above me while I'm still inside of her. I place both of those precious nipples in my mouth and begin to suck them as I do the work of thrusting inside of her. Out, in, out.......all the way out to the head then back in. I repeat this over and over and over as she takes all that I give. Instead of hearing the moans all you could hear was the sound of our thighs slapping against each other. I feel her tighten up on me and I know that she's about to cum. I keep going until she calls out my name in a whisper as she breathes it out at me ear. When she cums, I don't stop. Picking her up while I'm still inside, I take this to the bed where I can burry myself deeper into her. She gasps as I picked her up. When I moved to the bed, somehow my dick must have hit that spot and she screamed out, "Shit!!" Once I have us settled in the bed, I begin to thrust in her again. I grabbed her ankles and spread those legs as far as they could go and began to pound her till she couldn't take anymore. She cums and calls out to me again. I still didn't stop. I go at it and pound it while watching her titties bounce every time I slam into her. Still pounding till I'm sweating, I leaned down and devoured her mouth in a kiss that was so full of love, I was breathless. She came again and I came with her.

We fiercely made love all night. I was hitting it from the back holding her hips in place with one hand and holding a breast with the other hand. Still pounding, I lean over biting her ear and whispered in her ear, "I love you Jocelyn. There is no other woman for me. You are all I need. Please.....be my wife?" Before she could answer, I pulled out, flipped her over on her back and slammed into her again hitting her spot over and over, making her scream. I couldn't get enough of her. As I was pounding her, when she wrapped her legs around me then I could feel her nails just digging in my back. That made me stare into her eyes while pounding her. She then moaned out while cumming, "I'm convinced." as I came and said "I love you." I didn't think that I could be any happier at that moment till she said, "If you love me, then......marry me."