Ch 55 .....The first time ever I....(PART 2)

Not edited yet................

Jocelyn POV

She knocked on the door twice and as she opened the door, the music that was playing earlier stopped and then Roberta Flack's 'The first time ever I saw your face' started to play.   

Everything started to hit me at once.   From the dress Domnic laid out for me, the beautiful decorations outside and the music that was playing was one of my favorites to this song now.   When the door finally opened all the way, I saw him standing up front.   I paused in step as I saw Domnic standing there with tears in his eyes as he was singing his favorite song to me.   I did not know how long I was just standing there watching him.   His voice was beautiful as he sung.   

My mother nudged my arm and we began to walk again.   I couldn't see anything but his eyes as his voice made me feel like I floated down the isle to him.   Before I knew it, I was standing in front of this wonderful man and I didn't remember how I got there.   When he took my hand from my mother's, that jolt of energy that he wrote about in his letter happened all over again and I couldn't help the light gasp that came from me.   He smiled at that and then mouthed and 'I love you' as he knelt down and placed his grandmother's ring back on my finger.  He looked up at me and asked again, "For the last time, will you marry me?"   "Yes." was all I could barely get out but he heard me.

Turning to my Grandfather, he began the ceremony and it all went like a blur.   Thank goodness there were no written vows to have been said.   I wouldn't have been able to come up with anything on the spot.   But just repeating the part of 'til death do we part', had a different feeling inside me as we said it to each other while staring in each others eyes.   When Grand-dad said "You may finally kiss your bride."   I thought that I was gonna explode.   The look of pure happiness in his eyes was so overwhelming to me.   Domnic leaned in and kissed me in front of everyone with so much passion that I was on a cloud that was so far away that I wasn't sure that I would ever want to come back from.

Things were going by so quickly.  Someone videoed the wedding.   Another gentleman was there and he took photos of everything.   He caught Domnic and I alone wrapped up in each other with our foreheads touching and eyes closed.   We were just taking a moment to take it all in.   From the wedding to the small reception.   Our first dance as a couple was to the song that he had sung to me as I walked down the isle and the dance was just perfect.  It was around 11pm when Domnic picked up my shoes that I took off earlier to dance with the best men, L.D. and Mac.   He then swooped me up and carried me off while everyone was still partying.   "Where are we going husband?" I asked, liking the sound of that.   "Mmmm, I like the sound of that wife.   I'm taking back as hostage again so that we can consummate our marriage.  Do you disagree with that?" he asked while carrying me over the thresh hold.   "Not at all my dear and vigorous husband."   "Oh, I'll show you vigorous." he said as he closed and locked the door behind him.

When we made it to the bed, Domnic took off his shoes and jacket.   I decided to help him out as I unbuttoned his shirt and pants and slid the garments off his Adonis like body.   He in turn decided to return the favor as he helped me slip out of my dress.   That night and most of Sunday morning we consummated.   The rest of the day, we just hung out and relaxed and made plans on what to do when we went back to work as if no one knew that we were just married but our immediate family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, well, well,well........................................

Smooches!!!!!!!!