Ch 52 .... Feed me Seymour...feed me all night long.

Almost there guys....................... Not edited yet either.......................

Domnic POV

When I woke up from that night that I literally poured all my love into, she was about to leave. I reached her just before she put her hand on the handle and whispered, "Morning love, I've already read your letter while you were sleeping. It hurted. It even pissed me off a little. But I thought about some things last night and while you were getting dressed this morning. I've decided to hold you hostage in this room until I convince you to stay. So......what would you like for breakfast?" I said as I stepped away from her to get breakfast started. I didn't even care that I was still naked.

As I was reaching for something in the cabinet, I yelled over my shoulder, "Don't worry about leaving while my back is turned. It's locked from the outside. Come, sit, relax........have some breakfast with me. You're gonna need your energy later." I said as I began to make pancakes. Once she realized that she wasn't going anywhere just yet, she went to go sit at the table. Before she sat, with my back still to her I said "Before you sit down, I'ma need you to......strip." while I stared at the syrup. The syrup may be used in more ways than one this morning.

When I finished cooking, I placed a stack of pancakes on the table along with the syrup. While plotting, I had stiffened up while I was cooking and thinking of many ways to feed her. I went back and got a plate and fork and placed it in front of her. "I'm not eating all of that Domnic." she said as she eyeballed me. "Stand up." I said and I sat in her chair, then I told her, "Now, sit back down so I can feed you.........facing me." She eyed me again but as she went to put one leg over my lap, I grabbed my friend while starring into her eyes. She immediately knew what I was about to do and she stopped before lowering down. "Domnic?" she asked. "Just making sure that you are totally full. So, wrap those juicy ass lips around this sausage and let me feed you sexually as well with pancakes for sustenance." I said as I started to throb with need of Thickness.

As she lowered herself down, I made sure to have be aligned at her entrance. She gasped when I took a hold of her hips and pulled her down onto my hard and well stiffened shaft that was waiting for her warm slick cove. Once I had her settled, both of our eyes rolled back and I groaned like a bitch because she was so dam hot.   It felt like I was gonna melt. I wrapped one arm around her waist to make sure she don't get off as I began to feed her from the plate. Every now and then, I would slightly lift my hips to try and ease my need of her.   But that didn't work out too well.

Halfway through breakfast, or I should say brunch since it was a little after 11, she started to squirm and it was making my shaft jump inside of her. "You might want to stop that. I might take you on this table right her and right now. You should know what your body does to me, Thickness." I said as I thrusted lightly upwards, making her gasp and moan a little.

She then took the plate of pancakes from me and started to feed me. After the tenth bite I was hungry for something else. While taking a few more bites, I started to squeeze and rub on her ass. Running my hands all over her back and thighs. She jerked and dropped some syrup on her breast when my dick started to throb and jump more inside of her. When I saw the syrup start to dribble down a little towards her nipple, I couldn't help myself. Both of my hands grabbed her soft ass and squeezed as I leaned in to lick around her right nipple. She started to grind on me when the sensations around her nipple was getting too much. I then licked to the other breast and did the same thing. I felt her lean back a little and heard the plate being placed on the table.