Ch 56 .... Symptoms of withdrawals...

Not edited.........

Domnic POV

It's been 2 months and I still can't get enough of her. She made me stay away from her the week of thanksgiving so she could help my mom cook thanksgiving dinner. I knew that it was so she could re-cooperate. That one week was hard as hell without her.

At work, I would catch her off guard and have her bent over in the janitors closet. I had to put my hand over her mouth a couple of times so no one would hear her call out my name in the hall restroom. Thank goodness it was a unisex restroom. It would have been awkward explaining myself coming from a ladies restroom.

This week is the Christmas Eve Ball and once again she won't give me any. I feel like a addict going through withdrawals.

My father already caught me palming some melons in the kitchen before my mom had a chance to cut them up for breakfast the other day. Then Jadyn, later stared at me when I was licking and eating some grapes while they were still on the vine. Now every time she see grapes, she shivers with disgust.

Yesterday, my mother walked in on me while I was in the bathroom on the verge of a orgasm. She still refuses to go to that bathroom. Just now, L.D. walked in my room while I was video taping myself putting a huge red bow on Jocelyn's other Christmas gift. He ran out the room screaming "My eyes! My precious eyes! Mom, I can't see!!! Domnic has blinded me!" My parents ran to the room just as I pulled up my pants and my father yelled "That's it! I'm calling Drake! I can't take this anymore. Marcus is causing you to have wife withdrawals. He needs to be arrested tomorrow night at the ball! From the melons to the grapes to the Vaseline incident in the bathroom to this, somebody give me a dam phone so I can call Jocelyn. We can't live like this." Though I was a little embarrassed, I knew that Jocelyn needed a break. "I'm sorry Dad....guys. I'm gonna stay at the office tonight. I'll see you guys at the Ball tomorrow.

Jocelyn POV

It's been a week and I haven't seen Domnic. I know that it's my fault that he's driving everyone crazy at home. L.D. just called me while I was getting the last of the Christmas gifts. "Jocelyn, Domnic is losing his mind. He really needs you. Do whatever you have to. He has scared us all in one dam week. Your little brother begs you." "OK, L.D. I'm heading there now." I said knowing that if he wasn't at home then he would be at our place.

When I got there, he was already there. I walked in and saw the most beautiful sight. He has put up a tree and it was already decorated. He had gifts under the tree and everything.

He turned around when he heard me come in and there was a haze over his eyes. He looked at me with lust filled eyes. He groaned as if he was sick and I was his cure that he couldn't have, so he turned away. He just didn't know that I was here to give him his cure. I closed and locked the door then put my bags down on the table. As I walked towards him, I said "Hi." as I started to take my clothes off. He glanced over his shoulder when my jeans hit the floor. "Hi. What are you doing, Thickness? I had too much of you last week. You need to rest that very tempting body of yours." he said as he backed away from me straight into a corner. He had no way out. I stood there butt naked in front of him and he turned his back to me saying, "We can't. Baby, don't do this to me." He practically begged me.

If he wasn't going to take off his clothes then I was gonna have to take them off for him. I noticed that he was already barefoot, great I thought to myself. Standing flush up behind him, I took both of his hands in mine, and I raised his arms all the way up and placed his open hands on the wall. "Don't move your hands until I am finished undressing what's mine." I ordered him as I began to pull up and off his shirt. "Baby, please....don't" he said. Ignoring his plea, i threw his shirt to the floor and started on his pants. As I pulled them down to the floor, I went down to the floor as well. "Step." I said as he took his foot out of his pants. I then turned to the other and said again, "Step." He took his other foot out and I threw his pants to the side with his shirt. Still squatting, I said "Turn around, Domnic." "Baby..." he mumbled as if it was a warning for me to stop. As if he was barely holding on to his self control. But I gave a warning of my own as well. "Now." I said as sternly as I could get. He groaned and turned around. When he finally was situated, he was as hard as a rock and that's when I noticed that he wasn't circumcised. It was just staring me right in the face as if it was saying peek-a-boo. As a thought hit me, my core started to throb and get moist just thinking about it. I've never tried this before but, I wet my lips and leaned in but instead of doing the obvious, I licked the head all the way to the base, up to his v, and further up his navel. I couldn't stop there so I licked from his navel up his chest to his nipple and circled around it once then up to his neck and nibbled and sucked his neck until he moaned. When I made it to his lips, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. When he didn't give it to me, I decided a little more drastic tactic. I took a hold of his shaft and slowly pumped it. He leaned his head back when his eyes started to roll and took a deep breath. When he looked back down and into my eyes, he had the look of a starving animal that was about to pounce on his prey.

I suddenly found myself wrapped around my husbands waist as he took one turn and had me up against the window pane....again. And before I knew it, he had took one thrust inside me and moaned, mumbling, "Home sweet home....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smooches~~~~~~