Ch 29 .... Weened, from your loving

Authors message......................

I couldn't sleep because of a sick child so I decided to update.......I know that this isn't edited and may be a little short but I promise to make it a little longer this weekend if I should get that fifth comment!!!!!!   

But until then.......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SMOOCHES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jocelyn's POV

Last night was different.  Though he had me to straddle him as we gave each other a bath.   We didn't have sex in the tub.   The fullness of him inside me and the connection between us felt different.   A good kind of different though.   After we had finished our bubble bath, he carried me to bed and made love to me.  It was so passionate, I actually, silently cried.  He'd ask me if I was OK whenever he'd notice fresh tears.   I didn't know how to explain to him that I had never had someone to make love to me so passionately.   When we had finished, he wiped my tears away, then positioned himself to where he spooned me and whispered in my ear that he loved me.   He wrapped his arms around me then sung me to sleep.   I was so relaxed, I didn't notice when I fell asleep and drifted into a beautiful dream..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was waking up the next morning, there were tears in my eyes again.   It wasn't because of the love making from last night but from the dream that was so vivid, it seemed so real.   But have you ever had a dream that when you woke up, you couldn't remember much of it?   Only some parts of it.   Like flashes of a dream would only come to your memory.   I tried to recall the dream but all I could remember was Domnic placing my baby in my arms right after the delivery.   I couldn't remember the sex of the baby but it had  the same eyes and  dimples as its father.   Then the dream flashed to another baby that Domnic placed in my arms.   It too looked just like its father.   Then it hit me that I had twins.   It was strange but, in the dream, I could feel the love from Domnic and my babies.   There was another flash and Domnic and the babies started to disappear.   Suddenly, I saw Marcus and Alexandria at the door trying to take my babies away from me.   Abruptly, I woke up screaming "NO!"

Domnic's POV

I woke up to Thickness dreaming.   I could tell that it must have been a good dream because of the smile on her face.   I didn't want to wake her up so I scooted out the bed to go down stairs to start breakfast and answer the texts and calls from Mac and my mother that I didn't answer last night.   While finishing up on making the pancakes and talking to everyone, I heard Jocelyn scream "NO!"   Quickly, I ran up the stairs to see what's wrong with my baby.   When she finally calmed down, I asked her "OK baby, can you tell me what had you screaming in your sleep?   I know that it must have been nice at one time.   You were smiling when I went down stairs." I said as I wiped the tears off her face.   When she finished telling me all what she could remember about her dream, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that she dreamed of us having babies together.   But when she told me about those fuckers taking them away, I had to calm Jocelyn and myself down.  

Once she finished telling me everything, I went to bring up the pancakes that I just made and told her about the phone calls that I made this morning.   She said that she didn't want to eat, so I convinced her to at least let me feed her breakfast.   I didn't want that crazy dream to get her off guard with Alex and Marcus out there playing mind games.   I needed Jocelyn on her game.  

Informing Jocelyn, I had spoken with Mac and he informed me that some guy had came to the apartment last night looking for me.   I'm pretty sure that it must've been that guy that was taking pictures of me and Jocelyn yesterday.   When I called my mother, she informed me that they would be in town today and that we are gonna have a family dinner tonight along with Alex.   Dad's idea most likely.   Mom, wants me to bring Jocelyn so she can finally meet her future daughter-in-law.   When I told her about the Alexandria and Marcus situation, she suggested a Plan C.   Where Jocelyn and I would have a public break up but secretly get married.   I told her that I didn't care which plan that Jocelyn wanted just as long as we were married by New Years Eve.   But by the end of the conversation with my mother, she made me realize that Plan B would be best since Alex and Marcus are now in the picture and are most likely gonna try to break us up.   Especially with Alex being at the dinner tonight.   Mom really likes the fact that Jocelyn working for the family business would work out in our favor, dealing with dad.   She said that she spoke with him and he didn't really cared who I married, just as long as they could handle the business and all that comes with it.   He only invited Alex to come to dinner in hopes that I would reconnect with her.   But he didn't know that I was with someone.   Knowing that dad would be OK with whoever I chose was actually a relief.   Jocelyn and I didn't have to work so hard to get his approval.   I asked my mother to pull Jocelyn's application for the job.   She had even guaranteed her the position.   We had talked a little more but mom ended the call by suggesting that we should put Plan B into action tonight at dinner.    That way we might be able to throw Alex off what we really had planned until it was too late.

The only thing that Jocelyn and I needed to work out now was, how in the hell were we gonna be separate from each other for the next couple of months till we get married without someone finding out about the plan.   Once I've had a taste of Thickness, I can't get enough of her.   I'm so glad that Mac is graduating and will be working for the company too, because I think that I'm gonna need him for cover in New York.   Shit.........I'm gonna have to ween myself off of her like a mother does with breast feeding.   And I love the taste of her and to hear her moans when I suck on those nipples when they are hard and ready for me.   Oh, heaven help me...................