6-My life is over

I wake up to a smell of nature and water. I look next to me and see Cauy, with his arms around me and smiling his white cloud smile and his big sky blue eyes.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty!" He says tapping my nose gently. We laugh.

"What time is it?" I ask getting up and looking for my phone.

"7:30, now come on we have to go outside," he says reaching for his gray shirt.

*****after breakfast*****

"What's on the agenda?" I ask playing with my long dirt brown hair before putting it in a pony tail.

"Let's swim," Cauy says casually before taking his shirt off(again).

"Ok! Let me go get my towel and shorts," I say looking down at my dirty shorts and tank.

I walk into the tent and grab a pair of jean shorts that have pockets long enough that they show out from the bottom.

"Let's go!" I say as I open the tent and grab my black and white sneakers.

"Ok so, we are going to...the waterfall!" Cauy said before running off leaving me to follow him.

When we get to the bottom of the waterfall to climb I notice that there is a rock that I can step on to get a head start so I do.

"Hey, I'm gonna beat you!" I say starting to climb.

"EMBRY NO!" I hear Cauy say and as soon as I take a step onto the rock, the one above it crushes my foot. And I fall backwards.

*****tent*****

"Where am I?" I ask as I see Cauy above me.

"In the tent, Embry, I need to get you to the er now."

"What?" I say as I start to feel a knife jab my ankle.
"WHAT IS ON MY FOOT MAKE IT STOP!"I scream at him.

"I'm sorry," he says before giving me a shot that puts me back to sleep.

*****hospital*****

"Well her stats are well! All he needs to do is wear this boot for a few months and then she will be good as new! Y'all can leave if y'all like!" Dr.Holsted says.

"My life is over Cauy," I Say as we get in his truck.

Now that this happened, I can do; cross country, track, basketball, softball, weightlifting, or cheer.

"No it's not and I'm taking you home, there's something you need to see," he says looking at me and starting his truck.