28- never ever

"MOM WHERES MY WEDGES!?" I yelled to my mom who was downstairs. I was packing for college since my plane was leaving tomorrow and I had to take a few extra classes since I missed so much.

"IN YOUR BOTTOM DROOR!" She yelled back.

When I opened my droor and pulled my wedges out I saw a scrapbook. I opened it to see pictures of my dad and I. I went through the book of pictures and when I was finished I was crying. I smiled when I felt Carter's warn lips on the top of my head. "Need help, love?" He asked me.

"Sure why not?" I replied before putting the book down and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"So, how's it feel to be going to the big city?" He asked with fake excitement as he handed me a shirt to fold.

"Good... I'm so happy for you getting into Texas Tech like you wanted to, baby!" I exclaimed while leaning into his side slightly.

"I'm going to miss you Embry Quil," he says with sadness.

"I'm going to miss you more Carter Mason," I say on the verge to tears.

"Don't cry, please don't cry," Carter says before wrapping me into a hug and flopping on my bare bed.

"Carter I love you," I say I to his already tear stained shirt.

"I love you more."

"Quit lying! I need to get my shoes packed and we're done, c'mon," I say before getting up.

We finish packing and when he starts to leave I look at him and ask, "Where are you goin?"

"Home."

"Nope it's time to go to bed," u say before finishing putting the sheets in the bed.

"Fine," Carter says before getting in bed with me and I cuddle into his side. "Never forget me."

"Never ever," I respond before falling asleep.

******

Sorry the chapters have been short! I've had writers block!

-Kami