~Chapter 1~

(e/c)= (eye/color)

(h/c)= (hair/color)

(f/a)= (favorite/anime)

(F/f)= (favorite/flavor)

(A/n: I'm sorry if this sucks ^^; I'm kind of a bad writer...at least in my opinion, I am ^^; )

"Hello my loyal subjects~ (Youtuber/name) here!"

(Y/n) waved her hand at the camera and smiled brightly.

"Today we're going to play...Yandere Simulator, where we get to kill for senpai!! I can't wait to see how this turns out..."

~
I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n), I'm 25 years old...I own a YouTube channel named (channel/name) with 1,000 subscribers! I don't really care for the fame and fortune, all I care is about having fun and entertaining my subscribers!! I usually do collaborations with Sinister Shadows A.K.A Erika Rodriguez, my best friend~ but I sometimes play with Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.
~

"Okay that's all for now, my subjects! I'll see you in the next video~ byeeee!"

(Y/n) stopped her recording, started editing the video, and uploaded it to YouTube. (Y/n) jumped onto the couch and went on her phone, checking her social media, when she saw a comment that caught her eye.

XxTrashxcanxX:

'Hey (youtube/n)! If you're looking for more collaborations with other youtubers, I suggest Vanoss! He's really funny! 👌👌👌👌😂😂😂😂'

"Vanoss?? I've never heard of that channel before..."

(Y/n) tilted her head to the side and pulled up YouTube, typed Vanoss, clicked on a recent video and started watching. 'So Vanoss is basically like a gamer like Mark and Jack, interesting...', (y/n) looked at his subscriber count, 'sheesh...he has more subscribers than Pewds!...probably not more than Pewds...but yeah...' (y/n) felt like Vanoss would never collab with a small youtuber like herself.

"He's too popular...not to mention he probably doesn't want to collab with a stranger..."

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, 'I guess I'll just make plans with Erika!' She dialed Erika's number on her phone.

"Yes?~"
"Hey, Erika! I was wondering if you wanna hang out and think about ideas for future ideas?"
"Sure~ I'll be there soon, Miss (youtube/n)!"
"I'll see you then, Erika! Be sure to bring (f/f) pocky!"

(Y/n) hanged up and started to prepare for Erika's arrival.

~

"The Queen has arrived~"

Erika purred lightly as she walked into the room with a bag in her hands, (y/n) pretended to look around.

"Where?? I don't see one here, all I see is you..."
"Ouch~ you hurt my feelings!"

Erika pouted playfully and sat on your bed, crossing her arms. (Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully, and got out a box of (f/f) pocky.

"Sooo...any ideas??"

(Y/n) said as she sticked a stick of pocky into her mouth. Ayano nodded, also getting out pocky.

"We could start doing challenges...like try not to laugh or cringe challenges?"
"There's too many of them on YouTube though...even Mark and Sky did them."
"Halloween music, covers and challenges?"
"Of course!"
"Cosplay skits? Reading fanfics about us shipped with random people?"
"Sure!"

(Y/n) and Erika spent the entire day writing down ideas and watching (f/a) and Kuroshitsuji. It was midnight when the door opened to reveal a male with (h/c) hair and dark green eyes, with glasses.

"Hey (y-"

The male sighed and mentally facepalmed as he saw (y/n) asleep, on the ground and Erika on the bed.

"I swear you guys need to take a break sometimes..."

The male picked up (y/n), who was dead asleep, and layed her on the bed, placing a blanket over her and Erika. The male proceeded to walk out of the door, but looked back at (y/n) and whispered lightly.

"Good night, my little sister..."

He shut the lights off and walked out of the room.

~dream~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

You were on a stage, singing some of your favorite songs in front of a large crowd. Erika and your brother are in the crowd, clapping and cheering for you. Suddenly, there was no sound, people started disappearing, you looked around frantically.

"(Y/n)!"
"(Y/n)!"

You started hearing someone calling your name in both directions. You looked to your left to see a male wearing black and yellow. What confused you more was that the guy was wearing a owl mask, they kept calling your name.

You looked to your right to see a guy wearing a blue hoodie and a hockey mask. They were also calling your name, their arms outstretched. Before you could question it, a deep voice interrupted your thoughts.

"You can only choose one

"You can only choose one..."

The two males turned to you, they kept on shouting your name, you covered your ears.

"No, no! Stop! Please!"

"(Y/n)!"

".....who's it going to be?..."

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes, seeing Erika looking down at you in concern. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock, '10:00 PM already?...'

"(Y/n)?...you were yelling in your sleep...are you okay?..."

(Y/n) scratched her head, trying to come up with a good lie.

"Yeah...I just had a dream of a huge gang of clowns chasing me..."
"So you have a fear of clowns too? Glad I'm not the only one..."

(Y/n) nodded before getting up and went to the bathroom to get ready to record a video. (Y/n) couldn't help but think about the dream/nightmare she had.

'That owl mask reminded me of Vanoss' character...but then...who's the other male with the hockey mask??'