~Movie Date W/ Vanoss~

'Evan.'

"Sorry, Adrian, I have to go somewhere today with Evan."
"Ah...I understand, sis! I'll just tell him that you are busy today."

Adrian smiles softly at me as he walks out of my room, I get up and I respond to Evan's text:

'Sure! What time?'
'E: niceee! And if you don't mind, I'll pick you up at 5:00 PM. I'll see you until then, (y/n) 😉'
'Sounds like a plan'

I smile softly as I went to do other things like record videos for my minions.

~

I changed into a (favorite color) dress that goes to my knees, wearing leggings with (favorite color) shoes to match. I style my hair to (hair style) as I waited for Evan to arrive. Adrian comes in and looks at my outfit, smiling softly at me.

"You look great, sis! Evan won't take his eyes off of you."
"Awe...thanks, brother."

I blush softly as I smile back softly, waiting for Evan to show up.

~

After a bit of playing video games with Adrian, I hear a car pull up to our driveway, I get up as I walked downstairs.

"Good luck, sis!"

I hear my brother yell from downstairs. I smile softly as I go outside, seeing Evan outside in a shirt and tie, looking down at his phone. Evan looks up and his eyes widen slightly, I feel blood rushing to my cheeks as I look at the ground bashfully.

"You look gorgeous today, (y/n)...but then again, you always look gorgeous every single day."
"T-thanks, Evan."

I stutter slightly as Evan goes onto his knee and kisses my knuckles gently, 'has Evan always been this much of a gentleman?' I thought as I think back to the Evan who betrays people in games. Evan looks up at me and smiled.

"Wanna go to the movie theater now, (y/n)?"
"Sure, Evan."

I say softly as I try to calm my blush, Evan smiles as he got up and opens the car door for me. I raise an eyebrow at his gentle movements as I get in, he goes in the driver's seat.

"Soo...Evan? What's with the whole gentleman getup?.."
"What?...a guy like me can't be a gentleman to a beautiful woman like you?"
".....you lost a bet, didn't you?.."
"...pfft! Noo.....maybe.....yes."

Evan says slowly as he scratches the back of his head with one hand while the other one was on the steering wheel. I laugh slightly as Evan chuckles softly.

"Yeahhh....Lui and I were making bets on who can beat who in Mortal Kombat...I lost and then yeah..."
"Heh. Niceee. Anyways, are we going to the movie theater or nah?"

I say as I smile at him sweetly, I swore I saw a tint of pink go across his cheeks, he nods and smiles. He backs up the car out of the driveway and drives off.

~

Evan gets out of the car and opens the car door for me, I get out as I look at the theater. Evan holds my hand as he takes me to the ticket booth, handing the worker their tickets and leads me inside the theater. The theater happened to be showing (random horror movie).

"Come on, (y/n)! Let's go before all the seats are taken. If you get scared, you can always just hold my hand."

Evan smirks softly as he winks at me. I roll my eyes as I punch his shoulder lightly, Evan pretends to be hurt. I giggle slightly before sitting down in a chair as Evan sat next to me, wrapping an arm around me. I feel blood rushing to my cheeks as he does so.

~

Evan and I spent the rest of the movie making fun of the characters in the movie and laughing silently so we don't get thrown out.

~

After the movie, Evan drives us to his place to play video games. We decided to play Mortal Kombat.

"I'm going to kick your ass, Evan!"
"Oh yeah? You're going to eat. my. dust!"

I put hand over my chest as I pretend to be offended, I look at him as I gasped jokingly.

"Evannn! What happened with being a gentleman??"
"Man, fuck being a gentleman! I'm still going to beat. your. ass at this game!"

I giggle deviously as I closed my eyes for a second before re-opening my eyes, I smirk.

"We'll see~ may the best winnnn!"

After an hour or two of Mortal Kombat, Evan wins, he smirks at me as he laughs. I merely pout as I cross my arms.

"You cheaterrr! You cornered my fucking character! I want a rematchhhh!"
"Heh heh. Alright, (y/n)! Get ready to lose again!"

~

My eyes widened as Evan killed my character, all. three. rounds. I gawk at Evan in shock as he gives me a smug smirk.

"I call hacksss!"
"I won, (y/n)~ stop being a sore loserrr!"

Evan teases me as he continues to smirk. His smirk slowly fades a few minutes later as he looks at me in shock, a pink tint going over his face, I blush furiously once I realized that I tackled Evan to the ground. Once I calmed down my red face, I simply put a smirk over my face as I giggled slightly, kind of nervously.

"Looks like I won at surprising you."

After a minute or two of silence, Evan chuckles lowly.

"Challenge accepted."

Evan says playfully before kissing my lips softly, I felt my eyes widened as a tint of pink goes over my face. I slowly kissed back. After a few minutes, I slowly pull away to breathe, Evan doing the same. He smirks at me smugly, chuckling slightly as he sees my red face.

"Did I win yet?"

Evan purrs softly as he holds me close to his chest. I roll my eyes as I giggled slightly, burying my face into his chest.

"..I guess you did."
"Hell yeah!"