Fans Uniteee!

I perked up once I remembered someone e-mailing me that I can easily call any fans forward. I do the mockingjay call and waited as I sat down, my eyes closed.

After a while, I heard nothing. I think to myself, my lips in a thin line. ‘Hmm...perhaps I need to be more louder…’ I do the call again, only louder.

I felt the ground shake as I heard footsteps in the distance.

“what the fuck?? Who are you peo-ahhh!”
“Shuch the fuck up lady! Me and my friends are apart of the Delirious Army!”

A person with a hockey mask and light blue jacket on said, with other people like him by his side.

“And we're apart of the Owl Crew!”

A few people in owl masks chime in as they put their hands on their hips.

“we're the (insert what you would call your subscribers)! Let her go, you fiend!”

After a while of thuds, I heard footsteps nearing. I felt the jail cell unlock and I was hugged by a couple of people.

“(YouTube name)! You're okay! Let's get out before she awakes…”

I nod my head and immediately ran out of the house, some of the people following. Once we were far, I stopped running and took a moment to regain my breath. I smiled at the fans.

“T-Thanks, guys...I’m glad to have such a wonderful fanbase! You guys are awesome..”

I spent most my time talking with the fans, giving some of them tips on how to be somewhat of a decent youtuber youtuber and listened to their tearful stories on how much of a inspiration I am. I couldn't help but tear up slightly, smiling, knowing that I've inspired some people for once.

After a while of emotions