~Chapter 6~

"(Y/n)~ some people are here~"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the door, 'who the hell is visiting me at...' You looked at the clock as your eyes widened, '10:00! Wow...it's already dark...'

"Who are they?"

(Y/n) shouts at the door, Adrian merely chuckled, you sighed as you facepalmed, 'what the hell did he do this time?? It better not be like last time...' (y/n) slightly sweatdrops as she remembered last year, when Adrian and Erika invited Mark, Jack, Pewds, and Cry to dinner. Only to get into an argument about Septicplier and PewdieCry at the table, nearly making the boys uncomfortable as they ate.

The door opened, Adrian and Erika come in, grinning smugly at you, you raised an eyebrow.

"What?..."
"Come in, Johnathan and Evan!"
"What..."

Johnathan and Evan come in and awkwardly wave at you with a sheepish smile, you waved back and looked at Adrian, he merely keeps on smiling while Erika sends you a Lenny face.

"I was grocery shopping when I met Johnathan there! What a coincidence to see Evan there as well! So I asked them if they wanted to visit us for the day~"

Adrian and Erika smirked lightly before slightly chuckling evily as they got out of the room, closing the door, leaving you, Evan and Johnathan alone together.

"Oh yeah! No babies, okay (y/n)!"

Adrian yelled behind the door and walked downstairs, 'I'm going to kill that asshole...' Johnathan and Evan scratched their head as they looked at your video game shelf.

"Your brother is really something, (y/n)..."

Johnathan sweatdrops as he smiles sheepishly, you rolled your eyes.

"He's been like this ever since Erika introduced Mystic Messenger to him...but then again, he's always like this."

"Oh...wanna play video games or something, (y/n)?"
"Sure!! I have this game called (favorite/game)! You're going to love this game!"

(Y/n)'s (e/c) hues sparkled as he held (f/g) in her hands, Johnathan and Evan chuckle lightly and they shrug.

"Sure, why not?"

~

*Evan wins*

"Bullshit..."
"What??"

(Y/n) and Evan looked at Evan, (y/n)'s eyes widening, as Evan won/got a higher score than you, he merely crosses his arms and smirks.

"I guess this game just hates you losers~"

(Y/n) crossed her arms, pouting lightly as Evan laughs.

"I want a rematch!"
"Yeah, Evan! We want a fucking rematch!"
"Okay~ prepare to lose~"

*Johnathan wins*

"Yes! Who's laughing now, Evan? Mwahaha!"
"Well shit..."

Johnathan laughs his signature laugh, Evan and you slightly pout as you three kept on playing (f/c). After an hour or two, Erika peeks her head through the door.

"Dinner's ready! And it's (favorite/food) tonight~"
"..Last one there gets dragged to hell!"

(Y/n), Evan and Johnathan quickly ran out of the door, nearly making Erika fall as they ran downstairs. You smirked in victory as you sat down at the table, winning the race.

"First one here, bitches!"
"Whatever, I still won~"

Evan smirks at you, crossing his arms as he started to eat, You shrugged lightly.

~

"How about we watch a movie together!"

Erika suggested as she cleaned the table, Adrian nods in agreement.

"How about Pluto Nash 3D?"

Evan said as he looks at Johnathan.

"What do you think, Delirious?"
"What? How did you know it was me?"

Evan looks at Delirious in slight shock before putting on a smile.

"First of all, you sound like him, you have his laugh and you kind of look like your character on GTA V. Second...I didn’t really know...the word just slipped out of my mouth..."
"Oh..."

Johnathan blushes, slightly embarrassed as he scratches the back of his head lightly. It grew silent after that, you cleared your throat.

"How about (favorite/movie)?"
"Sure! Let's watch (f/m)!"

You and Erika spoke up, not wanting an awkward atmosphere to take place, the boys nodded their heads as they sat down on the couch. You mentally sighed in relief as you heated up popcorn and got (favorite/snack), you proceeded to sit between Johnathan and Evan. Adrian pulled up Netflix on the TV. The movie started as you munched on (f/s), not noticing the glances you got during the movie or Erika and Adrian silently fangirling in a corner.
~

"That was fun, (y/n)! I have to go do stuff right now~"

Evan says, winking at you, as he playfully ruffles your hair, Delirious nods as he looked at you with a smile.

"Yeah, I have to upload a video since I forgot to make one yesterday.."

Delirious scratches the back of his head, chuckling slightly as he walked out the door. Evan took one more glance at you before walking out. Adrian closed the door behind Evan, he and Erika looked at you, smirking, their eyes nearly sparkling. 'Fuck...' You sweatdropped as they started to blabbering questions.

"So, (y/n), who do you like the most?!"
"Who's your senpai??"
"Do you like Johnathan/Delirious??"
"Do you like Evan??"
"Does this make you into MC??"

"...you guys are fucking idiots..."

(Y/n) mutters as she walks upstairs, Erika and Adrian following her. She walks into her room and closes the door in front of their faces. She sighs as she turns off the lights and laid in bed.

"It's not like the whole internet is going to ship me and Evan or even Johnathan tomorrow or anything..."

(Y/n) giggles to herself as she laid on her bed, slowly drifting to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
~meanwhile with a creepy person in a bush~

The person laughed silently as they held a sketchbook titled 'OTPS & SHIT', they smiled at their work.

"That's were you're wrong, (y/n)~ just wait until the fanart and fanfics~"

The person evily laughed as they walked away into the night. The lights turn back in (y/n)'s room as she looked outside, confused out of her mind.

"What the fuck was that laugh? It sounded like a fucking chipmunk..."

(Y/n) looked around for a while and went back inside to sleep.

~~~~

(A/n: Oh shittt! There's a crazy fan on the loose! (It's probably just me tho +3+) Anyways, I'm just saying that if you want to roleplay SP, BB, anime or maybe even Youtubers, just DM me on Instagram: x_zane_senpai_x. But this is just a choice lol)