~Chapter 12~

I am at home alone as I tried to forget the fact that I was nearly killed by someone who seemed like a nice person.

I watched my favorite T.V show while eating my favorite snack along with other snacks in my bedroom. I perked up slightly once I heard a knock at the front door. I groaned and slowly got up. I made my way to the front door and looked through the curtains, only to blush lightly to see that it was Evan and John. I opened it and looked at them with a soft smile.

"Hey guys...what cha two doing here?.."
"Well, I was coming here to hang out with you, (Y/n). I guess Evan did as well..."

Delirious replies with slight envy, his arms folded across his chest. Evan nods his head in agreement, adjusting his black sunglasses. I blink slightly at the tension building and sweatdropped mentally. I put on a smile and stepped aside.

"Come in, guys! Let's go play some gamesss!"

I said, in hopes that the tension will fade away. Johnathan chuckles softly and nods his head.

"Fuck yeah!"
"I'm gonna kick everyone's asss!"

~

We're in my room and we played Gang Beast, we tried to push each other off to win. We'd all shout in victory whenever we won the game while the losers pouted and demanded rematches.

After a while of victories, Johnathan wins. He stood up as his arms go up in the air, he laughs slightly.

"Haha! I won, bitchess! You're all my bitches nowww!"
"Nooooooooo fairrr! You betrayed meee!"
"Heh heh~ sorry not sorry, (Y/n)! I ammm da championnnn! Team Deliriousss! Yesssss!"

Johnathan chuckles mischievously as he rubbed his hands together. Me and Evan pouted on the edge of the bed. For almost the rest of the day, we played games and ate snacks. We laughed like idiots and had fun like idiots. After a while, the door opened as I immediately blushed since me and Evan were in a very interesting position. We were playing Twister. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey, (Y/n)! I-....ohhhh~"

(Red is Evan and blue is you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Erika is standing in the doorway of the door, she giggles as she looked at us with a Lenny face. Evan blushes a red tint as he looked to the side while I blushed almost every shade of red. Johnathan tried to stay calm as he held the spinner, though failing. Erika giggled slightly and grabbed the doorknob.

"Don't get too rowdy now, (Y/n) and Evan~"
"F-Fuck off, Erika!"
"Alright, alright! Be sure to wear a condom, Evan~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
"E-Erika!!"

Erika giggled deviously before slowly leaving, closing the door behind her but not before winking at me and Evan. By now, John is slightly flustered and goes outside to calm down a bit before going back inside. I slowly get off of Evan and sat down on the edge of the bed. I twiddle with my fingers as my face was still red.

Evan gets up as well, he smirks slightly once he saw my blush. He sits down next to me slowly and lifts my chin up. I blushed slightly more once we made eye contact.

"Red really suits a gorgeous face such as yours~"
"W-wha...I-I'm not that pretty..."

Evan gasps a bit and holds my hands in his own, he kisses my knuckles softly and looks back at me.

"You are more than pretty...you are gorgeous...stunning..strong minded..elegant..."
"Y-you really think so, Evan?..."
"I know so...more than anything.."

Evan smiles and tucked my bangs behind my ear, he holds me closely. John comes in only to go back out as he sighs softly, he leaves a sticky note on my door, saying that he had to go record and then leaves.

Me and Evan cuddled for the rest of the day as we watched horror movies and made fun of the horror stereotypes/stereotypical jumpscares.