~Chapter 2~

"Hello, my loyal subjects~ (youtuber/n) here! And I am joined by Mark and Jack, say hi guys!"
"Helloooo~"
"Heh heh, hey guys!"

"Today, we are going to be idiots and play Citizen Burger!"
"Yeah!!"
"Let's do this!!!"

~

"Well that's a wrap! I'll see you guys next time! Byeee!"

It was after recording when you, Mark and Jack were still skyping and were playing Garry's Mod this time, you three were trying to kill each other.

"Oh! Hey (y/n)! Are you going to Vidco- FUCKING HELL!"

Jack got cut off literally by Mark who was carrying a chainsaw, Mark chuckled softly as he killed Jack's character and ran to your character.

"Heh, yeah (y/n), are you going to Vidcon?..."

(Y/n) thought for a second and flew her character, much to Mark's disappointment, far away from Mark's character.

"Hell yeah I'm going! We'll be called the BOSS SQUAD!! Suicide Squad have nothing on us!"
"LIKE A BOSS!!!"

"Well I better go, Amy's waiting for me!"
"Yeah, Wiishu's calling my name, bye (y/n)! Bye Mark!"
"Okay, bye guys!"

(Y/n), Mark and Jack left the Skype call, (y/n) laid on her bed, bored out of her mind. A guy opened the door and peeked his head into the room.

"Feeling bored again, (y/n)??"
"You read my mind, Adrian, you read my mind..."
"Why don't we go out and celebrate your 1,000 subscriber milestone?"
"...You're right! I'll call Erika since I know she has nothing better to do..."
"I'll get the camera!"

Adrian grinned and closed the door, (y/n) smiled brightly, '1,000 subs already...this is insane!' (Y/n) dialed Erika's number.

"Yo, Erika! Get your butt over here!"

~timeskip~

"Hello everyone~ (youtube/n) here! And I'm joined by my brother and Erikaaa!"
"Heyyy~"
"Hey guys!"

Adrian held the camera as they sat down at a table, (y/n) and Erika waved at the camera, smiling brightly.

"We did it, guys! We hit 1,000 subscribers, me and my brother decided to celebrate! I want to thank all of you guys for supporting my channel, videos and most of all, believing in me! Whenever I see your comments saying that I make you laugh, they always lift my spirits whenever I'm feeling like crap! I love you all and I can't wait to see some of you you at Vidcon! I'll see you there~ bye~"

(Y/n) winked at the camera, Adrian stopped the recording and put his camera away.

"Aaanddd, that's a wrap! Just in time too!"

(Y/n) looked over her chair to see a waiter coming with their food, the waiter put down (f/f), spaghetti and pepperoni pizza with olives down on the table. (Y/n) thanked the waiter and gave him a tip and proceeded to eat.
(Y/n) was about to finish when someone caught your eye, a guy with sunglasses sitting two tables away from you, talking to a girl. 'Why does his voice seem familiar?...' Erika noticed you were staring at something and nudged your side.

"You okay, (y/n)??"
"Yeah, I'm just...tired.."
"Bullshit...what were you looking at?..."

Erika looked and looked back at you with a slight playful smirk, Adrian blinked and wondered what was happening.

"Soo...Mark wasn't hot enough for you?~"
"W-what?!"
"You liked Mark?!"

Adrian nearly choked on his food as his eyes widened. (Y/n) blushed lightly as she looked back at the guy and the girl, the guy looked at (y/n)'s table in slight confusion at the sudden outburst, while the girl kept on talking to him. (Y/n) quickly looked down at her phone and pretended to gasp.

"Oh nooo...I have to make a song cover in an hour! Let's go guys."
"Bu-"
"Let's go, guys."

Adrian got the hint and paid the bill, Erika reluctantly got up, you mentally sighed in relief as you started to head towards the car. You felt someone was staring, you looked around until your eyes stopped on the guy who was staring at your table, who was looking at you for a second and looked away.

(Y/n), Adrian and Erika all went to the car and went home, 'who was that guy?...' You thought of the owl guy in your dream, you shook your head, 'that guy didn't look like him..but they have the same voice...am I delirious out of my mind??' The car pulled up to the driveway, you got out and headed to the front door but Adrian stopped you.

"Hey (y/n)! I'll be right back! I have to drop off Erika!"
"Okay, be safeee!"

(Y/n) walked inside and locked the door, she went upstairs to her bedroom and started watching YouTube until you fell asleep.

~timeskip to the next day~

"(Y/n)! Wake up! We have to get ready for Vidcon!"
"Nooo...five more minutes.."
"...I guess I'll just eat the rest of (f/b/f) (< (favorite/breakfast/food)) then..."

(Y/n) immediately sprang up and ran to the bathroom, Adrian chuckled as he crossed his arms.

"Works every time~"