Genocide

I felt myself growl slightly as I get up, 'fuck no! I'm not giving up to a preppy little bitch like her!' I grab a bone that I found in the corner and lock picked the lock with it. I opened the door silently and got out stealthily so Sydney couldn't hear me. I kept the bone with me and walked out of the room, I shield my eyes as I hissed mentally. I must've been there for hours.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness, I blink slightly before going up the steps. I look around to see a empty living room, I kept the bone hidden. 'Sydneyy?~ where are youuu?~' I say in my mind as the ghost of a dark smirk grows onto my face. I shake off the smirk and looked around for Sydney.

I heard humming in a room and immediately smirked for a second. I slowly and silently approach, I slide the door open slowly and tackled Sydney. I pinned her the ground as she struggled, screaming her lungs out. I giggled once she does so and smirked darkly.

"Sound proof glass~"

I mocked her voice darkly as I took the bone out of my pocket. I giggled a bit and brought the bone down onto her legs as she cried out in agony.

"Heh heh~ you don't need those anymore~~ same with these~~"

I brought the bone down onto her arms rapidly. I giggle as I heard her screams of pain and misery. I smirked in triumph at my work and got up. I turned around and took a few steps forward, only to quickly turn around and plunged the bone into her chest multiple times. I didn't stop until her screams faded.

I look down at my clothes that are now splattered in blood, I tsked as I go and changed out of my clothes and into Sydney's clothing that surprisingly fit. I burn the evidence and then walked home.

"There you are, sis! Evan, Johnathan and I have been waiting for you!"

Adrian hugged me, I look over his shoulder to in fact see Evan and John there. I smiled at them as they smiled back. Adrian pulls away slowly and walks upstairs.

Instantly, Evan and Johnathan both hugged me from both sides. I giggled a bit and hugged back. Evan smiled warmly but perked up slightly once he heard police sirens in the background. Evan slowly shrugged it off and continued to hug me. A smile goes onto my face, a hint of something sinister in my eyes. My pupil and iris both turned red for a moment before going back to normal.

(A/n: more endings are comingg~ ;]