~Chapter 3~

"Come on, (y/n)! Erika's waiting in the car!"
"Okay, I'm ready! Let's goo!"

(Y/n) ran out of the house and got in the car, Adrian got in, started the car and drove off. After an hour later, you finally arrived at Vidcon and walked in with Erika and Adrian by your side. You were slightly shocked at the amount of Youtubers, you saw many youtubers such as Aphmau, The Anime Man, Lost Pause and Ihascupquake.

"(Y/N)! Glad you made it!"
"Huh?..."

(Y/n) turned around to see Jack and Mark behind you, smiling, Mark hugged you, much to your shock. Erika crossed her arms and smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at you, while Adrian slightly glared at the Mark. You blushed lightly as Mark pulled away, much to Erika's disappointment. You felt like something pushed you and nearly fell, you looked back at Mark & Jack to see two girls in front of them.

"Mark!"
"Jack!"

They both hugged Mark & Jack, you felt confused and for some reason, slightly hurt. Mark looked over at you, his eyes widened slightly before slowly pulling away from the blonde.

"Hey, guys! this is (y/n), (youtuber/n)!"
"Hello! I'm Amy Nelson, Mark's girlfriend~"
"Hi~ I'm Wiishu, Sean's girlfriend."
"H-hello..."

You felt your heart slightly drop when you heard Amy, but you couldn't help but be happy for them, you gave them a soft smile. They noticed you had people behind you.

"Who are they?"

Amy pointed at them while looking at you.

"Oh! This is my brother Adrian and my best friend, Erika, also known as Sinister Shadows."

Adrian greeted the two girls with a wave, while Erika smiled lightly, probably slightly pissed off that her ship sank. Mark looked at his phone and then at (y/n).

"Me and Jack have to go to a panel, we'll see you later?"
"Sure, see you then..."

Mark, Amy, Sean and Wiishu walked away, as they faded from your sight, Erika looked slightly pissed.

"Those girls must think they're very special, dating two famous youtubers...pushing you away without guilt! Ughhh! This makes me so madd!"

Erika started pacing & ranting, you mentally sighed, 'here we go again...' You looked at Adrian, only to see that he was gone.

"Over here!!"

(Y/n) turned around to see Adrian and someone else behind him, 'wait..is that the guy who was at the restaurant?' Adrian gestured to the guy in sunglasses as he started to introduce him.

"This was my old highschool friend, Evan Fong, aka Vanossgaming! Evan, this is my sister, (y/n), aka (youtuber/n)!"
"Nice to meet you, (y/n)..."

Evan smiled at you lightly, you smiled back awkwardly, 'wait...Vanossgaming?? Is this a coincidence? Or am I in a terrible fan fiction?' Adrian suddenly gasped and put his hands onto his cheeks.

"Oh shit! I forgot to lock the carrr!"

Adrian flailed in arms in slight panic and ran out of the door, leaving you and Evan alone. Evan awkwardly scratched the back of his head and looked at you,

"So (y/n), what was the commotion back at the restaurant?"

Evan raised an eyebrow, (y/n) blushed lightly before rubbing her neck nervously.

"O-oh! That was just my friend being an idiot..."
"Are yo-"

Evan was interrupted by some people running towards him, he chuckled as they all panted, tired from running.

"Hey guys!"
"Who's the girl?"

A black haired guy with a irish accent looked at you confusedly, Evan put a hand on your shoulder.

"This is (y/n) (l/n), she's the sister of one of my old highschool friends."

Evan noticed that you didn't know these guys and pointed to a black haired male with a goatee.

"This is David, but we mostly call him Nogla or Daithi."
"Hello!"

David smiled at you slightly grinning as he gave you a small wave, Evan pointed to a guy in glasses.

"That's Tyler!"
"But you can call me Wildcat if you want..."

Tyler nodded at you, Evan pointed to a guy who was smiling.

"This is Brock!"
"But most people call me Moo!"

Brock chuckled lightly, you have to admit that his laugh is amazing. Evan pointed to a guy who strangely looks like Mithzan.

"Terroriser!"
"Hey, name's Brian, nice to meet you, (y/n)!"

Brian smiled at you lightly, Evan pointed at a guy with pink hair.

"Last but not least, Mini Ladd!"
"You can call me Craig!"

Craig smiled as he adjusted his hat, Evan turned his head to look at you.

"There's other people, but Cartoonz is busy right now, Basically's doing stuff and Delirious won't reveal himself."

(Y/n) was going to ask Evan about 'Delirious', when Erika ran up to you.

"(Y/N)! Let's go performmm! We have to be on stage in two minutessss!"
"...you sing, (y/n)?.."
"Y-yeah I-"
"There's not time to flirt, (y/n)!"

Erika grabs your arm and started to run to the stage with her, (y/n) looked back to see Evan staring at you as Daithi whispered in his ear. Erika lead you on stage handed you a microphone, she whispered to you.

"Okay, (y/n), we'll be singing 'Alluring Secret Black Vow'!"

(Y/n) nodded and started to get her self ready as the curtains parted, revealing a huge crowd. You took a deep breath as the music started.

(I fucking love this songgg! +-+)

After you and Erika sang, everyone in the crowd started clapping and cheering. (Y/n) and Erika smiled brightly and bowed. Your eyes wondered around to see Evan and his friends clapping for you, you blushed lightly before getting off the stage with Erika by your side.

"You were awesome, (y/n)!"

Evan said as he grinned as you felt your ego increasing, you thanked him and talked with some of your fans.

(I'm wondering whether or not to make a book about me ranting... 😂😂)