~Chapter 4~

(I'll write a Halloween special for this book soon!)

~~~~

"Well! It was nice to meet you (y/n), but me and the guys have to go back home."
"Oh okay, Evan! It was nice to meet you!"

Evan nodded as he smiled at (y/n) brightly and the next thing he said shocked you.

"Maybe we should do a collab one day!"
"S-sure! That'll be awesome, Evan!"
"Awesome! I'll wait until then~"

Evan winks at you playfully and walks off with his friends as you stood there, blood rushing to your face. You heard a buzz from your pocket, you turned on your phone to see that your brother texted you 2 minutes ago.

A: hey (y/n)...Erika wasn't feeling good so I'm driving her home 😓 I know, I know I should have told you sooner, like a good brother...but you looked like you were having fun with the Vanoss Crew! I've never seen you laugh that hard ever since...yeah.....anyways..I hope you get home safely~ I love you, sis!

(Y/n) sighed deeply, 'great...just great...welp! I guess I'm walking home.' (Y/n) walked out of Vidcon, the sun was slowly setting. She looked around as she walked, it was slowly getting dark, 'shit...I should have asked Evan for a ride!'

"Why hello there, cutie~ did you get lost?~"
"Huh?..."

You turned to the right to see two strangers looking at you in a way, making you want to slap the shit out of them. (Y/n) slowly backed away as they cornered you, you sat on the ground and hugged your knees, fearing for your life. (Y/n) heard running in the distance as the footsteps came closer...closer and closer...you couldn't hear any other noise.

"...are you okay, lady?"

You slowly raised your head and looked up to see a brunette with blue hues looking at you in concern, you nodded your head. The male smiled at you lightly and offered a hand. You looked at his hand, scared that he might kill you, he sighed.

"I won't hurt you, miss...I just wanted to help."

(Y/n) slowly nodded and took his hand, he brought her up and smiled gently, she noticed that he wore his mask, only the mask was to the side.

"I'm Jonathan, Johnathan Dennis and you are?"

'Should I tell him?...he did save me from those creepos...' You decided to tell him your name, only your first name.

"(Y/n)"
"That's a lovely name!"

Johnathan gave you a toothy grin before taking out his phone, he scratches his head, looking at the ground.

"This might sound creepy but, maybe I could give you my number?...only for protection, of course! Don't get scared! I just want to make sure your safe, (y/n)..."
"S-sure!"

You hesitated before giving Johnathan your phone as he put his number into your contacts, he closed his eyes and gave you a smile.

"Do you want a ride home, (y/n)? I promise you that I'm not trying to be a creep, I just don't want other creeps to be creeping on you..."
"Yeah, it's dangerous during night anyway...a-and I trust you..." (y/n) walked with Johnathan as they walked to a car. '...what am I saying?? I literally met this guy five minutes ago! Why do I suddenly trust this m-' her eyes widens as she remembered the guy in the mask in her nightmare.

"Are you okay, (y/n)??"

Delirious looked at her worriedly as he opened the passenger door for (y/n), she nodded and smiled as she got in the passenger seat, Johnathan going to the driver's seat.

"It's just I-I've never rid this kind of car before, you have a really nice car!"
"Why thank you, (y/n)! I'm glad you noticed~"

Johnathan winked at you and started the car, driving as you told him the directions to your home. It took a hour for the car to go to your destination. You gave Johnathan a thankful smile as you got out of his car.

"Thanks for the ride, Johnathan!"
"No problem, (y/n)! Be safe!"

He pulled away as you approached the front door, you opened the door to see your brother on the couch. You mentally rolled your eyes and sighed.

"There. You. Are! Do you know how late it is?! It's almost midnight!"
"Maybe if you didn't drive off, I would've gone home safely!"
"What?? Did anyone touch you inappropriately? I'll kick their ass if they did!"
"I almost did but a guy saved m-"
"Did he rape you after??"
"Shut the fuck up, Adrian! I didn't get raped! I got saved and walked home..."

(Y/n) bit her lip as she lied, not wanting to argue with her big brother anymore. Adrian sighed in relief and hugged you.

"I'm just glad you're safe, little sister..."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully and hugged back. Adrian pulled away and looked at you.

"You should probably go to bed, you don't want to be exhausted while making your own videos, do you?"
"Nope! Goodnight Adrian!"
"Night (y/n)! Don't let the bed bugs bite~"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes playfully as Adrian went to his room, (Y/n) walked upstairs to her room, she closed the door behind her and jumped on her bed. She checked her social media before slowly going to sleep.