Dark Ending

I shook my head and got up, ‘Fuck no! I'm not listening to some dirty bitchy hoe!’ I growl a bit, silently. I take a hair pin out and picked the lock as it unlocked. I slowly and gently opened the door so it doesn't make too much of a racket.

I get out and pressed the button, causing the scissors to lower down again. I go back into the cell and took the scissors with a devious smirk, I run my finger along the blade but not enough where it sliced skin. ‘First you drugged me....then, you locked me in a cage like a wild animal...heh, heh...You're going to fucking scream for mercy when I'm finished~’

I silently sneaked out of the room and went around, trying to look for Sydney. I grinned devilishly once I saw the outline of her silhouette. I tip toe behind her and grabbed her hair and pulled, using the blades of the knife to cut across her neck, slitting it.

I smirked darkly as I watched her choke on her blood for a bit. I slowly get bored and grabbed the bloody scissors and brought it down onto both of her eyes. I gouged them both out as Sydney tries to scream, only no sound came out other than gurgling.

I giggled deviously as I looked at my work. I tsk-ed slightly as I shook my head once I saw the life slowly starting to fade from her eyes.

“Aww~ is wittle Syd dying already? Tsk, tsk, tsk...pathetic.”

I giggled even more and decided to play around with her body, carving a grin from her lips to her cheeks. I took out my phone and opened to the camera, I aimed it at Sydney.

“Smile, sweetheart~

I took a picture and looked at it, my eyes turning red. I look at Sydney to see that she's finally dead.

“Y o u s h o u l d n t p i s s o f f a f u c k i n g d e m o n, b i t c h~~”

I giggle insanely and my eyes slowly turned into (eye color). I got rid of the evidence and left. I sneak into my room and took a shower, disposing of the blood covered clothing.