Chapter 13: Nothing my Ass

"Jinnie, you've got to get up for school" Jin's mom said through the door.

He just laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. The pain from Namjoon's words still repeated in his head, over and over.

"I hate you!"

He knew he had to get up eventually so he slowly sat up in his bed.

His eyes were puffy from the night before spent crying. Jin dragged himself to the restroom passing his mom on the way. "Why don't I drive you to school today?" his mom offered.

Jin just nodded. He didn't even have the energy to get up let alone walk to school.

-

"Okay guys I hope you're ready to present your projects" The teacher announced.

Jin looked to his side. No Namjoon.

A couple students showcased and explained their projects.

"Namjoon and Jin. It looks like Namjoon's not here, do you mind going solo, Jin?" The teacher asked gesturing towards Jin.

He shook his head making his way to the front of the class.

-

The day was miserable. If Jin was sad then the whole world was sad with him.

Jimin and Taehyung tried everything, they even bought Jin a brownie from the cafeteria.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Jimin asked. "... is it Namjoon?" Taehyung guessed.

Jin looked up at him and wanted so badly to burst out in tears. He swallowed the lump in his throat and shook his head. "It's nothing."

"Nothing my ass!" Jimin shouted. A few people looked at the three of them.

"Shut up Jimin" Taehyung scolded shoving the loud boy.

"Okay okay" Jimin said rubbing his arm.

Jin moved his food around with his spork. He lifted his eyes only to meet with Yoongi's.

What was once just his resting face became the an angry glare, and it scared Jin. He immediately looked away and focused his attention on the two boys in front of him.

How could this day get any better?

________________________

You guys make me so happy :)