It Just Got Deeper!

Luciels nickname is 707 and he nicknames his girlfriend 606. Well in certain operating systems 606 and 707 are errors. (They are a bit difficult to find modernly, I think they are application errors. Key word, I think)

Error 707 means that a part or even all of the hard drives memory cannot or is unable to be erased...

Error 606... Means reset...

Can someone please hug me right now?

Clarification v

WARNING THIS MIGHT BREAK YOUR HEARTS! 

It's common knowledge in the Mystic Messenger fandom that the code-name Seven (707) can be read as 'LOL' when flipped, and this is likely a deliberate move by Cheritz. But what if there's another and deeper reason for the codename 707?

Seven is known as a hacker in the game and they know him as the person who did the coding for the RFA chat messenger, meaning he deals with massive amounts of code everyday. When there is an error in code, a message will appear with a number which is a label for that specific type of problem. For example, ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND 3 (0x3) The system cannot find the path specified. All of the error labels and their meanings can be found online asweel, though certain error codes on one operating system can mean something else on a different one.

I looked up the error that goes with the number 707, and look what it says:

------

Severity: 20

Message text: System error detected during attempt to free memory at address 0x%lx. Please consult the SQL Server error log for more details.

Explanation: The Memory Manager allocates, deallocates, and manages memory for Adaptive Server. It manages an array of structures in the procedure header, each of which represents a physical page of memory in procedure cache and the current byte allocation of that page.

As part of its memory deallocation process, Adaptive Server tries to release the pages of memory allocated to a procedure header when they are no longer needed. When Adaptive Server is unable to release that section of memory, error 707 occurs.Error 707 is caused by memory corruption or an Adaptive Server problem.

------

Now, keep in mind that the theory that Seven's memories aren't lost when the player resets the game. 
So, lets have a look at what the error for 707 actually is.

"When the server is unable to release that section of memory, error 707 occurs."

It's highly likely that Seven keeps the memories, even after the reset, meaning whatever causes the other characters to lose their memories cannot remove Seven's memories.

And Error 707 occurs when a server is unable to release (basically get rid of) parts or all of the memory on the server. Error 707 happens when memories can't be removed.

LETS ALL CRY TOGETHER