Youtuber MC RFA+V+Saeran

Anonymous said:

How would the rfa with V and unknown react to mc being a popular youtuber?

I will put next to the RFA member which Youtuber you are similar to!

----

Yoosung (Markiplier) -

    It was a normal day, and Yoosung was out of the house, since he was in one of his college classes. But class had gotten out early due to some type of emergency in the campus. So the moment he walks through the door, he hears MC screaming? Immediately he panics and rushes to your office, literally almost busting the door down. Only to see MC staring at him, the I Am Bread game on your personal gaming pc, and a camera set up. So it turns out you had been raging over a game? You had to stop playing the game to explain what you did for a living.  And he seemed to understand. In secret he would watch your videos and laugh at your reactions to games. He gasped when he saw you did a LOLOL let's play but had to end it. You both end up restarting the LOLOL series. People really like it to be honest, and they really like Yoosung.

Zen (SamTsui) -

    Zen was looking around on YouTube for a certain song he had to do in a musical, and apparently it was quite a popular song that people liked. But they wanted to have it sung in a certain style so they recommended he look at covers of the song. He ended up tripping across a channel called (Youtube Username) and they had done a cover of the song. So he watched it. Wait hold the phone is this MC? You were at some with him so he called you in. And you visibly paled at the fact he had tripped across your channel. Though he looked pretty shocked and proud? You had so many subscribers and supporters. And he finally understood why people would be so hyped when people would see you in public but not approach you. He has you help him with rehearsal. You guys do a singing collaborations together and you give each other tips.

Jaehee (Karina Garcia) -

    Jaehee had noticed that when you would go to the store, you would bring home some extra things, like PVA glue and balloons. She was a bit confused when you bought fishnet stockings as well. So she ended up asking Seven about what could be used with those things. Seven seemed to smirk before sending her a link to a youtube video. She was reluctant to click on it because last time it was a video of cats. But she clicked and saw that it was a recent video, and MC voice came through the speakers of her phone. You seemed to be making some sort of stress ball with the slime you made from the PVA Glue and you put it in a balloon, and put the fish net around it. She looked over to the Stress Ball you had given her previously and it just clicked? MC was a crafting youtuber. That's why MC had all these crafting things. Makes sense. Low key supportive. (Also has a box filled with stress balls you have made her, she gets upset if one breaks)

Jumin (The Gabbie Show) -

    Now him finding out wasn't on accident, him finding out about this was on PURPOSE. He had overheard people talking about you and saying that you did things on the internet. Lowkey was thinking maybe you did some explicit things on the internet. (Jumin no) So he asks where they had seen these things, and they gave him the name to your channel. So on one of his breaks he went to the channel on Youtube. (Probably considers it a commoner website?) He see's one of the videos with you in the thumbnail, the title of the video being. 'This company scammed me out of hundreds of dollars'. Okay one: he likes that you're passionate about this, he tries to get you more sponsors. Two: that company ends up getting sued. Three: He wins the lawsuit.

Saeyoung (ThreadBanger) -

    So he knew as soon as he did the background check on you when you first had joined the RFA! So this wasn't that much of a problem. Until he saw the dangerous things you would do on the channel? MC ended up getting 4 stitches in her hand at one point because she accidentally cut her hand on a glass project she was doing. But in some videos it was very jokey and such. So he offered to help you in one of your videos and it was just so silly? You both ended up getting drunk and such for the episode and answered questions from fans. They all seemed to adore Saeyoung.

Saeran (CaptainDesDes) -

    Again like Saeyoung, he knew when he got you to join the RFA! So he had to know literally almost every single thing about you to see if you were a match for the RFA as a party planner. Clearly due to the fact that your channel was about the strangest things, you had a video on there about the top 5 strangest sex toys, he was a bit unsure if he should lure you. He goes with it anyways. But once you end up saving him from Mint Eye and such, he takes the time to watch your videos in secret. You found him one day on the ground laughing, with tears streaming down his face. When he saw you he tried to calm down, but just couldn't.

Jihyun (Violinist Jenny Yun) -

    So one day he was asleep in his room when he was woken up by the sound of keys being typed on a keyboard in the other room before he heard soft music of Cheer Up by Twice and then the accompiant of a Violin. He took the moment to listen while he was still in bed. He knew you played Violin, but you had never played around him before. So carefully he snuck out of the room and watched you, to the best of his abilities, play the violin. He couldn't exactly see the channel you had, but if he would be having trouble sleeping he would have recordings you playing the Violin to lull him to sleep.