MC Being Shot RFA+V+Saeran

Anonymous said:

How do you think would the RFA/Searan/V react to MC being shot while protecting them?

--

(Zen, Jaehee, Yoosung, Saeran written By: Lynn or L)

(Jumin, Saeyoung, Jihyun: written By: Pika or Me)

Zen:

The second he heard the gun go off and your body thud dully against the ground he knew. He ran over to your side, cradling their slowly cooling body as he begged you to live. Tears ran down his face, his voice was going hoarse with every plea. He called the police, hoping that someone would come in time. However, the universe was against him.

He heard the sirens, muted as the paramedics took you out of his arms. He managed to follow them to the hospital, completely distraught He didn't care anymore, all he wanted was to hear that his lover was safe. He wanted to hold you in his arms and press a gentle kiss to your forehead, telling you that the nightmare was over. That he would forever be your knight in shining armour. Fuck, he didn't just want to, he knew he would. He would hold you tighter than he ever did before, hide his tears and be strong for you in that moment because you needed him just as much as he needed to. He knew it, he was sure of it. You'd leave that room, happy and alive.

But, when the doctor stepped out, a grim look on his face Zen knew. For the second time that night, he broke. He collapsed to his knees, sobbing. It ended up being that someone had to come pick him up but he wasn't even stable enough to stay home alone. When he was home alone, he ended up just hurting himself, or breaking things. He became a shut in; a mere memory of the amazing actor who once was. Life meant nothing to him without the one he loves.

Jaehee:

She didn't expect it. Nothing could have prepared her for the last breath that they took, their hand leaving hers to hit the ground gently. She had already called the police once the man had begun threatening you, hoping that he would just be escorted out of the shop. She didn't know he had a gun. She didn't know that he would have gotten in between the happiness you two shared. She didn't know that this was how you would die, bleeding out in her arms.

The wait inside the hospital was sheer torture for her. She couldn't focus, she kept pacing back and forth, praying to whoever was listening that the doctor would step out and say that you were alright. That, miraculously, the bullet she saw enter your chest missed every single one of your vitals.

She didn't know that it would hurt this much. That in the coming days, weeks, months even that the dull ache of your loss would remind her every time she woke up without your warmth. Whenever a customer ordered your favourite drink, or whenever she had to come up with new menu items and you weren't there to taste them. It ended up getting to the point where she couldn't be bothered to keep the cafe that you and her had opened with love, having to sell it and find something where she could work mindlessly, if she could work at all that is.

Yoosung:

He was young. You were his first partner, he never wanted it to end like this. He thought that you'd die together of old age, smiling and basking in your shared love. He didn't think that some crazed gunman would manage to get onto campus, nonetheless to his dorm building. Luckily, some of the other students had already called the cops, in addition to the campus police doing their best to minimize any damage the shooter might attempt at.

Yoosung never expected that at twenty years old he'd be holding his lover as they took their dying breaths. He didn't want you to die, he was hoping that it was just some fucked up fluke. You'd be fine, right? If he kept telling himself that you'd be okay, everything would work out wouldn't it? He can't, he can't lose somebody else. Not so soon. Not again. He ignored the eventual shallowing of your breath, the crimson that flowed through his fingers. The obvious wound that would prove to be fatal. If he denied it all, it wouldn't have happened.