Hard To Get MC RFA+V

Anonymous said:

Mc is hard to get to rfa+V but when they turn their attention to her she goes worried about them not caring about her anymore. (Im like this tbh...)

(Dw trust issues are always gonna be a thing, but trust me, one day you'll find people who care about you and are willing to do anything for you- L)

Zen:
He would have thought that your hard to get act was kinda cute and would make him want to try to win you over even more. He liked that you weren't like other people who instantly fell over their own feet to try and please him. It was nice for him to have to try to win your affections for once. He felt as though in the end it'd be even more rewarding to finally be able to hold you in his arms and tell you how much he loved you.
One day, your insecurities just came bubbling out during an argument. You knew that he wouldn't cheat on you, but there was a small niggling in the back of your mind that said he would. The second those words left your mouth, his anger left him. Instantly, it was replaced with his unbridled love for you, and he'd begin listing everything that he loved about you, not leaving any room for doubt as to how much he loved you.

Jaehee:
She would have found it a bit strange at first, that you were simultaneously trying to get her attention, while pushing her away. In all honesty, she had no idea what to do about it, eventually leading to a confrontation. Once you told her that you were just really insecure then she would feel bad for asking you and apologize. But, she wants you to not feel bad so she did her best to reassure you that she would never leave you for anyone. She'd do this by being more affectionate towards you the usual, and just showing her love for you in a more open way.

Yoosung:
He was kinda hurt. You didn't feel the same way? But when you flirted with him, he felt so happy. He was honestly really confused, and had to message Zen separately to see what he thought about the whole situation. When Zen told him that you were just playing hard to get, he didn't necessarily believe him, so he ended up (awkwardly) confronting you. Once you told him the truth and eventually, opened up about your true insecurities he'd give you a big hug, reassuring you that he would never leave you. He'd make sure that you know he cares by trying to cook you breakfast in the mornings, or by making sure you get a goodbye kiss before you leave, or before he leaves.

Seven:
He just dealt with your hard to get flirting style by either a) bluntly stating it or b) pretending that you had wounded his pride. However, at one point it got too much even for him and he started having doubts. Were you just playing along with him? Maybe he was making you uncomfortable and just didn't want to say anything. In all honesty, he wasn't really planning to say anything at all at first. But, once he realized that his feelings for you weren't going away, he figured that he had to say something. So, he decided to call you and ask, wanting to know if he had done something wrong to make you act the way you did. It took a while, but once you told him he reassured you that it's fine, and to an extent, he understands how you feel. However, you did notice that he became much more affectionate.

V:
He never really noticed. He just thought that you were aloof in all honesty and that it was just a part of how you were with people. It never really struck him as odd in the least until it started becoming painfully obvious even to Jumin that you were really vying for V's attention. He became curious and wanted to know why you thought that acting the way you did would end up working because it just confused him. Wouldn't you want to try and make it a bit more obvious you were flirting then? When you told him that it was because you didn't want him to leave you so it would be easier if you didn't seem all that invested he instantly got upset. He wouldn't leave you, not for anything. He'd reassure you as often as you needed him to, wanting to make sure that you understood he cared deeply for you.