Hardcore Otaku MC RFA+V+Saeran

draco-kasai on tumblr asked:

Hey, I was wondering... how would the RFA + saeran + V react if MC was a hardcore Otaku? She cosplays, does the dances for online(she knows them all), collects figures, you know all that good stuff. XD idk it just came time mind :) I would like to see what you come up with.

-----

I CAN RELATE TO THIS OH MY GOSH. ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME.

Yoosung -

- When you first tell him he takes a moment to process it.

- Wait hold the bus.

- MC COSPLAYS ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES?!

- "MC! There is a comic-con next month! We should cosplay as our LOLOL characters!"

- A bit surprised that you have WAY more collectable figures than him.

- You both will have little quizzes on things you know about games.

- Will watch your dancing videos as much as he can

- Will literally show you off to his friends as University.

Zen -

- He didn't really know how to react when you walked out of the bathroom in your Hatsune Miku outfit.

- Which was honestly a bit revealing.

- HOLD IN THE BEAST

- Doesn't help when you start talking to him in Japanese for a split second

- When he finds out that you dance to anime songs, he will start sharing them ALOT on his social medias.

- He will help you rehearse for new videos you do, or will have you teach him.

- Will buy you some more figurines, even if you already have them.

- He will try and match some of your outfits.

Jaehee -

- Wait. What?

- Hold the phone for a moment and let Baehee do some research

- She will ask if you have done any dance covers of songs Zen may have done.

- Is surprised at the amount of figurines and such that you have.

- Supportive tbh

- Has been caught once or twice watching your dancing videos on her break.

- Kind of avoids your fangirl moments when she can. She learned the first time.

Jumin -

- Just like Jaehee. He's confused at what an otaku is.

- Though when he see's how expressive you are when you see anime or gaming things. He kinda melts on the inside.

- If your gone, he will kind of go through your things to see what you do and don't have

- So don't be surprised when suddenly you find things that you didn't have.

- If he finds a chip in a figurine or a rip in an outfit OR IF ANYTHING IS DAMAGED

- Suddenly its fixed.

- Honestly has some outfits that he bought for Elizabeth 3rd to match yours.

- Some outfits might be damaged by him during sex.

707 -

- Took him a bit to realize, but when you were having a marathon of your favorite anime. All in Japanese, no subtitles. AND were quoting it word. for word.

- He was sHOOk

- To the bedroom we go

- He legit ran out to go grab something and jumped onto the couch dressed as a male character from the show.

- Wait... did he take one of your cosplay outfits?

- You both become even closer due to this.

- He has actually came into work in a cosplay outfit.

- He helps you edit your dancing videos!

Saeran -

- Poor smol bean is so confused at first when you tried to get him in this costume.

- Like it looked so uncomfortable, who would even wear that?

- Eventually he was persuaded, and admittedly its more comfortable than it looked.

- Still a bit emotionless but when he notices that your matching.

- HE BLUSHES

- If he see's people, mainly boys (or girls), staring at you in the wrong way.

- Please. I beg of you.

- Hold him back.

- He might go to jail.

V -

- Even though he can't really see that well, he is surprised when he walks in to see a slightly blurred figure dressed as (Anime Character).

- Then he hears your voice SINGING in Japanese. FLUENTLY.

- Wait your dancing as well? How are you not out of breath? Those were some quick moves.

- Will bluntly ask if he can feel you, just to better make out your figure.

- no smut. get outta here.

- He will watch some anime's with you and help you get new figurines.

- Though he wont watch all the time due to his poor eyesight, and mainly will watch the ones with English dubs.