02 | my girl

a/n: mature-ish

james pov

"i have to admit you had a lot of luck with riley," west says and chuckles as we stand in a little group of me, west, hunter and eldon. a-troupe was having a little party before we go to internationals tomorrow and every a-troupper and a few b-trouppers came.

all of us are a little dressed up but riley chose the tightest and shortest dress she has, making me literally drool as i picked her up. i'm pretty sure it was to tease me since she keeps doing that all night and it sure as hell worked. i couldn't help myself from staring at and touching her ass the whole time and looking into her décolleté when she wouldn't notice. i couldn't wait until this party is over and i could have her all for myself the entier night but sadly all a-troupe members are sleeping over at my place so we'll have to disappear in my room and still won't have privacy.

however, it seems like i'm not the only one who's amazed by her looks tonight. i caught lots of people staring at her all night which is why i haven't left her side until now and kept sending glares to every male person who stared at her while pulling her closer and touching her in places she wouldn't allow anyone unless me to touch.

"you're so overprotective tonight," she would mumble but we both knew she likes it and knows exactly why.

"i know," i say to west while grinning as if i just won in the lottery. which is kinda true since riley really is like a jackpot, hard to get and extremely wanted.

"you don't know how much i'd like to be you tonight," hunter mutters and i can see that he's staring at her curves for a while now, more than just pleased by what he sees.

i push my elbow into his rip and groan, making him wake up from his dream. "keep your eyes off my girl or else emily will know about this and all the other times you were staring at other girls."

hunter raises his hands innocently and smirks. "hey, no need to involve my girlfriend. it's not like riley would ever look at anyone the way she looks at you anyways."

i smile satisfied and look at her again, this time she turns around as if she felt my look and smiles at me. "i gotta go," i mumble caught in my own world as i see her beautiful face again and once again i feel the urgent need to go to my place right now.

"boy, you're so whipped," hunter laughs and i glare at him.

"you can't blame him man, i mean look at her," eldon says, who has been quite until now.

"says the one who's afraid of his girlfriend and the one who can't keep one for more than two days," i growl annoyed and walk over to my girlfriend. i should have never left her side in first place.

"hey babe," she whispers as i hug her from behind and lean down a little since she's a lot smaller than me to kiss her cheek. "hey," i whisper into her ear and she spins around so she faces me now.

she presses her lips onto mine and we have a little make out session which contains me grabbing her ass and her pulling my hair. we continue for a few minutes until she lets out a moan which leads to her pulling away. i frown and she laughs as she sees how much i want to continue this.

"not in the middle of the dance floor," she says and grins but i sigh. "then in the costume closet?," i suggest excited but she just shakes her head while still laughing. "not now james, we'll finish this right at your place once the party is over."

i smile a little because she basically just gave me a free ticket for sex with her but i'm still pretty frustrated since i want to finish it right now and not in like an hour. she takes my hand and pulls me to one of the tables, sitting down next to me. i soon pull her on my lap and start making out again. if i can't fully have her i at least want to make sure everyone knows she's mine. i start sucking right above her collar bone and i hear a little moan slipping out of her mouth which courages me to continue even harder. i pull back after a while and see a big hickey which makes me smile proud.