chapter six

I walked through the always to the armory trying to not get caught, I temporarily disharmed the camaras for 10 minutes . So I had to do this quick, I got to the armory and  grabed the nearest machine gun I saw and ran back to my office with it under my coat. Then I waited till my appointment whith mista.J to bring it to him.

I walked down the halls ,with my lab coat buttoned up and the gun under my armpit, to mista.J room was . As I walked in I saw my puddin and his smile I've learned to love.

''Hi'ya puddin " I said pulling out a stuffed kitten and hid it under the table.

"Miss.Quinnzel , You know I live for these moments with you" I blushed

"I got ya a gift"

"really , what you get me?" he asked

"A kitty!" I responded giving it to him

"Oh why thank you harleen  " he said with a smile. Then his face went serious."Did you get what I asked?"

"Yes,puddin, I got it." I replied.Then I took it out and handed it to him and before I could prosese exactly what was goin on J was up and hit me with the gun then I fell but I think he caught me

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face and,instinctively, tried to sheild my hands, but quickly relized that I was strapped to a cold metal table.Then I heard a laugh,his laugh. Where was he mabey he could help me out of these strap's 

"puddin? Where are ya I  nee your help"

"But don't you see I am helping you,I'm setting you free from the community of brain washing judgemental people , so you can be yourself." then I noticed two electrical rods in his hands.

"What cha' gana do, ya gana kill me mista.J"

"No my sweat harley I'm not gana kill ya' I'm just gana hurt cha'   really, really bad

"yea well, I can take it mista.J" I said,and with that he put a lether belt in my mouth and put the metale rods to my temples and I quickly started to have convulsions and then I blacked out

(how harley felt)

*As soon as I was out it felt like fireworks were going off in my head filled with pretty shades of blue,green,purple,pink and red. I felt anger for what he just did, confusion as to why he did it , and pure love just for him even though he just did this. I felt week for letting him do this, but strong for taking it, I felt free*

***jokers pov***

I gave harleen electro-shock therapy as a little..gift for helping me escape. But now I was done with her

"Frost" I called my best henchman "Take Dr. Harleen to her house ,and if she gets hurt someone is gana have a bullet in his head ." I shouted and then herd a murmur from the whole room "yes boss" they all said. I love how I drive fear into the minds around me except for harls you never made her scared .I didn't like that so I used her, well I would have used her anyway so I just used her more then what I would have.It confused me.She was never scared of me,she seemed fasinated,almost intreaged , by me which was weird.

***frost pov***

I put the doctor in my car and drove the adress that the boss said she lived at. I pulled in and put her over my shoulder then walked in and picked the lock and walked in .Searching the house I finally found the room and layed her on the bed then I left.

a

hey peeps I know its been awhile 😐 but I was studying for a super important test  and got 100😌😏😄 but anyway srry for the wait and I made it long to make up