chapter nine

***harleys pov***

 I climed out of the chemical bat with with J.My hair was in my face so I pushed it away,but that's when I noticed the ends of my hair was pink and blue.I looked around to find an explanation as to why it was like that.I laughed when I saw that my shirt had been blue,and my puddins was a maroon purple.But the acid had drained the colors out

""Look puddin,my hair is pink and blue...ya like it?" I asked

"Of coarse Harley,I love everything about you."he replied in a suductive tone.Then we walked to the car.As we drove to his house - our house now- I found myself staring at him.

His perfect jaw bone,

the lime green color of his hair,

and his crystal blue eyes. I could get lost in the depths of those beautiful blue orbs.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mista.J said something.

"Wad ya say puddin?" I asked.

"I said what are you staring at?" I was taken aback by his question, did he not know the exstent of his beauty?

"Oh just the most vicious, most homicidal man to ever walk this earth."

"It's true I'm very homicidal !!"  he half yelled , half laughed . He started to laugh so I joined in. And we laughed,not caring about anything not even the cars around us.

As we pulled into the driveway I looked up.

"HOLY ŠĤÎT" the house was huge. Bigger than FOUR of my apartments. It had foutain in the front spiting out water from shells , and every window of the house was lit up.

"Puddin , this is where you live?"I asked,but he was already walking up to the door so I ran to catch up with him.

The inside of the house was even better. I had never seen a house so beautiful in my entire life, there were crystal chandeleirs and lusious white sofas. 

"Puddin?"

"Yea harls ." he answerd while getting two glasses from under a living room bar and pouring an unknown drink into them.

"Wheres th room?" I asked because I needed a shower ,and was 90 °/° positive the bathroom was in the room.I also just relized just how tired I was.

"Eager to get to the bedroom,are we now." I blushed at his comment. He made me feel a way that  I'd never felt before ........and I liked it he made me feel free ,alive ,but paralized at the same time. I undieingly loved this man -beast- whatever through thick and thin and I would live for him,forever.

💜💚💜💚hey guys was wondering...in the next chapter im thinking about adding smut what do u guys think....do you wana see some leave it in the comments below                                                         now i have a problem to adress ,the reason ihad not written in 4ever is bc i didnt know how to start this chapter. I knew it would be hard so every time i would sit down,which wasnt very often, i got side traked on youtube but i finaly finished it and hope u all enjoy