chapter fifteen

***harley's pov***

I woke up to the repeated beeping of J's car horn. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and left for the exit. Once I got outside I walked to the car.
ghh
Frost was standing by the back door and when he saw me he opened the door to let me in.

"Thanks Frost"

"Your very welcome Miss.Quinn"

I got inside and instantly hell started.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME HARLEY?  Huh, why!"

"I-I-I just needed some time J, I'm sorry. I really am puddin"

"This is my fault isn't it. I told you harley I'm unlovable. I'm just a monster and you should leave before you get hurt."

"No J I love you and I am not going to leave you ''

"You dont understand it harley, I have feelings about you harley that I've never felt and don't know how to control it. It's not easy for me say this but I cant hurt you it would kill me if I hurt you"

I feel so bad, I shouldn't have left him. He really loves me I shouldv'e just sucked it up when he did what he did.

''J look at me, I love you and I'm not going to leave you. Till our crazy death together we stay together. I promise.''

He looks at me and smiles, and just as I'm about to lean in to kiss him he gets out the door and walks to the house.

"uhg" I get out of the car frustrated and walk to the house.

''Puddin''

''Yes harls"

"I want you now"

"Harley......What a bad girl, we just got home baby"

"But J I missed ya"

"If I must harley" he replies then pickes me up bridal style and takes me to the room. And I'm pretty sure you can guess what happens next.

***Later after you know what (lol)***

"J I love you"

"I feel for you to harls"

***a/n***
Hi guys sorry it took so long before, had some stuff going on l-/