Chapter 11

Somebody coughed behind me and I turned around quickly.
It was a girl, probably a student and she smiled in an excusing way.
"Hi. I'm Mujop. I saw you running into the forest and I wanted to know if you are alright... What happened to you? "
She had black, curly hair and a cute face. Her smile felt really comforting and made me smile back immediately. I wiped away my tears and stood up.
"I'm Ally. Nice to meet you.", I paused for a moment.
"I... Um... I had a meeting with Ethan and... It's a little complicated."
I sniffed quietly and looked at the ground.
Mujop came a little closer. "Do you want to talk about it?"
I was still looking at the grass-covered ground. For some reason, I felt like I could trust this girl. She wanted to help me. And even though I didn't want to admit it, I needed help.
So I told her about everything. How I found my parents, how I ran away, about the voice saying "You can't run", and about how I fled into the forest.
Talking about it made me cry again, so Mujop simply sat next to me, calming me down and gently stroking my back.
I told her about how I woke up and how I ran away from the rat-thingy. And how I walked through the streets. Finally, I told her about the power wave I shot out.
Throughout the whole story, she listened interested.
"Wow, you shot a power wave? That's so cool! I wish I could have seen that!"
Her excitement filled me with happiness. I chuckled. "It was a bit surprising for me... I thought that I didn't have abilities and suddenly I just did that somehow. I didn't know how to react."
She nodded understanding.
" That must have been a shock... But the test today will let you know what kinds of abilities you have, maybe that will help you get used to all of this. " She smiled gently.
Her words gave me hope. I just had to get to know my abilities and maybe... Maybe I'd have a chance to feel better.
"And what about the meeting with Ethan? Did he say mean things?", she seemed worried. Maybe she had talked to him before and knew what it was like?
"Well.. His way of talking about my parents was hurtful... It was like their death was a joke to him. "
Mujop hugged me carefully.
I sighed." Let's talk about something else... "
She nodded." What do you want to talk about? "
I thought about it for a moment.
" Could you tell me more about Ty, Kheen and Trixi? "
I was really curious what they seemed like to other people.
" Well...  I'll start with Ty. I think some Ability Guards found him in front of the school, weak and almost starved. They took him inside and fed him. He didn't talk. It seemed like he was in a completely different world.
It took him a long time to start talking.  Of course he was asked what had happened to him... But he never answered that.
I think even now nobody knows what made him run away. I mean... He was like 7 years old. He was just a kid. "
It was obvious how bad she felt for him.
I looked down. The poor guy. It was horrible to be left alone and I knew that.
Mujop continued :" Now as you know, he is talking again. And he seems really cold. But I am pretty sure that he has a very caring side, I've seen him show it. "
She grinned.
I raised an eyebrow." When? "
She chuckled." Well.. We were under attack by a hoard of monsters. AGTeam 3 was responsible for the defense. That team consisted of Kheen, Ty, and a few people you probably don't know yet.
Kheens attacks had been based on offense while Ty's had been more defensive. So at some point, Kheen had bad luck and got hit pretty bad, I think his heart was almost stabbed. "
She grinned again." You should have seen Ty's reaction. He killed every monster around Kheen immediately and protected him by pressing Kheen against himself like he was everything he had. As soon as all the monsters had been defeated, he shouted at everyone around them to get a doctor. I'm pretty sure he was crying.
But Kheen is able to heal himself very quickly so by the time people had ran away to find a doctor, he was fine.
But Ty was still totally worried and asked Kheen if he was really okay all the time. It was adorable. Kheen simply grinned and hugged him, I couldn't hear what he whispered in Ty's ear. But it made Ty blush... "
She chuckled again.
" Nawwww! That's adorable!", I smiled. "Please tell me they are a couple."
Mujop shook her head. "Sadly not. "
"Why not? ", I asked shocked.
" I don't know, ask them! " she laughed, amused by my terrified stare"
"Okay. I will. " I was completely serious. I had to know that. I had a new ship.
"Nice! Oh by the way, we know even less about Kheen than we do about Ty... I think he was found in a hospital. He had been attacked by monsters at the lake. (The lake was in the middle of the village, the houses were built around it.)
He killed them with ease not even knowing how and had a blackout afterwards.
In the hospital it was confirmed that he had amnesia, he didn't remember anything about his past. He has been living here since then. "
Amnesia. Wow... I couldn't imagine how much he had lost by forgetting everything...
"Wow...Do you know what caused the amnesia?"
She shook her head and looked at her watch afterwards.
"I think we should go back, my next class starts soon. "
" Sure, thanks for listening to me! "
We turned around and started walking back through the forest. We didn't talk on the whole way back but that didn't seem awkward or rude.
Finally, we had passed through the trees.
In that moment I didn't realize that Mujop did not talk about Trixi.