Letter 2

Stella,

We're fine.

Perry and I play shows every night to a crowd or sometimes to four people. But it's a show, so it's something.

I miss you. I miss you so much that I can't sleep at night because I don't know where you are or who you're with. If you're alone.

It's been just the three of us for so long that I'm not sure we did the right thing by leaving you there. I know you wouldn't have let us stay. I know you would have pushed us out the door with tears on your cheeks because you could never let us give up this dream we've been chasing since we were kids.

Stella, this dream always included you.

I never meant to hurt you when I said he isn't coming back but sometimes I don't know how else to get through to you. You are stubborn and a born leader, but you're loyal to a fault. I need you to live your life for you.

Being away from you for the last two months I've realized how much we've all relied on each other and how we are still relying on each other even split up.

I'm still doing the same shit I've been doing forever, letting Perry take control of everything so I don't have to. It's even worse now that you aren't around.

And I don't think I'm saying it's a bad thing. I think it's good that we created this alliance against everyone else. I don't know how to move on without you. I don't want to move on but I don't know how to be without you.

You are so beautiful, smart, talented, and you are worth more than that town could ever give you.

I'm still waiting for you to show up here.

Please don't make me wake up alone again.

I love you,

Rory.

***

Please vote and comment. I'd love to get your feedback <3

Thanks for reading.

Chapter two- Stella's POV should be up Tuesday!

-Brooke