Epilogue

Drew,

We brought you home today. I'm so scared that I'm going to break you. You're so tiny with your little fingers and toes.

Perfect. You're perfect.

You are named after your uncles: Caleb Andrew and Perry Alexander.

Drew Alexandra. We knew that was going to be your name the second we saw you. We've been calling you Girl Perry for months now.

Drew, I was so scared to have you and even more worried to keep you. You were wanted, so wanted and you are so loved but I didn't have the easiest life.

Your dad and I didn't have the easiest life. We are going to make sure you never feel any of the pain we felt. We will try our hardest to protect you and your heart from getting broken.

I know we won't be able to stop everything but we will always be here for you. Whenever you need to talk or vent or just need someone to hold you while you cry, we will be here.

I can't promise you the world but I can promise you a lifetime full of love, laughter, and music.

Your Dad and I will be writing you letters as you grow. We will give them to you on your 18th birthday.

I love you forever,
Mom

***
And we are done!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted, and commented.

I'm going to miss Rory, Stella, and Perry ❤❤

-Brooke