Chapter 1

Y/N’s POV

The cold, November air took over my body as I walked to my car. It was going to be another long day at work, but I didn’t mind. Even though it’s the place where we had met it still held the comfortable, not ruined, feeling. The studio was a place I liked to be, listening to the tracks that some of the most talented artist laid out. I love it, my job I mean. Being able to be see behind the works of making an album, there was nothing like it.

As I drove down the slick roads I couldn’t help but feel content. That was until I heard his voice fill up the car, the voice that once made me swoon. Admittedly it still does. I listened to the song, like I had done plenty of times before. I thought about all the times that we spent in the studio with everyone else and I smiled. Then just like that the song was over and so was the flashback.

“There you have it the latest single by One Direction. Their newest album Midnight Memories went on sale earlier this week so ma-”  I turned off the radio, I didn’t really want to hear any more about them, I wasn’t bitter about the break up. The breakup I still wasn’t over. I always wondered about why we broke up, it was so sudden and I really didn’t see it coming. I know he was busy and all, but I thought he loved me. I bet he doesn’t even miss me.

Liam’s POV

    I was sitting in the car on the way to the studio, I don’t know why we were called in. All I knew was that it was nice to be back home, all the promoting for the new album right after tour was killing me. I was tired and grumpy, and lonely. I had wanted to come home from tour because I was overwhelmed with everything going on around me, I needed to take a break. Then again I was trying to avoid being alone for a long period of time, it always reminds me that I made a mistake. She was my other half and now she wasn’t with me anymore. I didn’t think before I broke up with her, but I knew that it was the best for her. That’s all I wanted for her, to make sure she was taken care of and happy. At the moment I couldn’t do that, I was always gone for long periods of time.

    I got lost in my own thoughts as the driver took me to the studio, the place where we first met. I remember that day like it was yesterday, god was she beautiful. It took me a minute to realize that I might run into her. I don’t know what I would do if that happened, I would probably have a break down and cry.

    The rest of the ride to studio was spent planning out what I would do if I did run into her. Next thing I knew we were right outside and thankfully there was no fans or paps around. I got out and one of the security guards came out to meet me.

    “Hey Liam, how are you today?” he asked. He didn’t seem familiar, but there’s always new security

    “I’m doing good, glad to be home. How about you?” I asked politely. He answered my question as we walked in the main entrance. I waved to the secretary, who happened to be a friend of Y/N’s, at the front and made my way to the back where the conference rooms were.

Y/N’s POV

    I got to work on time and parked in my spot. I had stopped for coffee on the way over and I thought that I was going to be late, but luckily I made it on time. I stepped into the building, feeling the warmth that came from the buildings heater. I smiled as I saw Amy, the secretary, she was one of my best friends.  

    “Hey girl! How are you this morning?” she asked as I approached her desk. She always greeted me like that.

    “Good. It’s so cold outside. How are you, my love?” I asked her with a smile.

    “Great. I need to tell you that, uh, there are certain some ones that will be around today, just a heads up,” she said, handing me my mail and messages. I didn’t get what she meant until I turned around and saw who had just walked in. Louis and Niall.

Author's Note: So I write on Tumblr, preferences & this fanfic! I hope you enjoy it. Vote & comment! :D