Chapter 20

Liam’s POV

The last few days have been crazy, being with her made me feel complete again. I was happier than I had been in months.

Today has been long. It started with our relationship being revealed by Lou and then it moved on to being mobbed by fans and paps. Then there were the interviews, where I was glad I wasn’t asked about our relationship, and the flight to yet another place. The highlight of my day was being right here, right now with her.

Talking to her father was nice, he was a kind man who looked past my mistake of breaking his daughter’s heart and still chooses to talk to me. We had a conversation about football and a bunch of other things. He and I spent a good twenty-ish minutes talking. At the end of the phone call when we were saying our goodbyes, he told me he loved me. To be honest, it was nice to know that I was accepted into her family. One day I hoped to be a part of that family.

I didn’t want to go out with the boys, I wanted to spend time with her. So that’s what I was going to do. She assumed I wanted to go out with the boys, but I had other plans.

“Let’s do a twitcam,” I said as she laid on the couch. I wanted to talk to the fans and I wanted to announce our relationship formally. I thought it would be a good idea.

“Right now?” she asked, sitting up.

“Why not? We can talk to the fans and tell them what is going on,” I said, then remembering something. “Oh, my mom and sisters texted me asking about us and I, kind of, confirmed it.” I had totally forgotten to tell her, it was an accident that I told them but it happened and there was no going back.

“Okay to the twitcam and why’d you say it over text?” she pouted. I knew she was joking, but I felt bad that I told them without her.

“It was an accident, it was when we were about to board and I just replied to them quickly.” She nodded and I took it that she was okay with it. I turned around and went to go search for my bag that held my laptop. When I came back she looked a bit tired, “Baby.” She looked up and smiled.

“I’m still up. Let me see your phone,” she said, sticking her hand out waiting for me to comply.

“Why?” I said, handing it to her. She took it and put the password in, it was still the same as when we were together, our anniversary date, and I trusted her.

“Just set up the twitcam and I’ll go on your twitter, letting them know that there will be a twitcam,” she smiled. I listened to her, again, and continued to set up the twitcam.

It took me a while to set up the twitcam and it didn’t work at first, but finally it worked. I was just about to turn it on when I look and saw that there were a bunch of viewers already. Y/N had sat off to the side claiming that she wanted me to talk to the fans on my own for a while. I only agreed because she begged me to agree.

“I’m going to start now,” I said, looking over at her.