Chapter 21

*Two Weeks Later*

Liam’s POV

We were finally on our last stop on this promo tour and I couldn’t wait to be back in London. The last two weeks had been consistently the same; work and spending time with Y/N. We were happy and going strong. Coming out to the fans had strengthened us a little better, I tried my best to keep her from seeing all the hate, but I knew she could handle it no matter what.

Every night we had spent together in the same bed, strictly sleeping. It was nice to hold and cuddle her throughout the night. It was even better to wake up to her beautiful face on the pillow next to me. People had noticed how we had been attached at the hip, of course the boys chose to make fun of me but I didn’t care.

“Babe,” I heard her voice say, pulling me out of my daze. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

“What’s going on?” I asked, wondering if she was scared of the flight like usual.

“You didn’t hear the announcement? We’re about to land,” she said, smiling nervously. That was my cue to take my hand in hers and make her forget all the fears she has of landing.

We talked until we felt the plane come to a complete stop and the pilot told us we could exit. We got up and I grabbed our carry-on bags, not letting her lift a finger. We exited the plane and all the other boys looked tired as hell, it was understandable, we had been working almost non-stop and it was taking its toll on us.

The sun was shining and it was hot, really hot. I pulled my sunglasses down, when reached the end of the stairs, taking Y/N’s hand into mine. Everyone split up into cars; I was in one with Y/N, Zayn, and Harry.

“Are you okay?” she asked as soon as the driver steered the car down the road.

“Tired, really tired. Can we nap when we get the hotel?” I asked, knowing that we were in a room together. I had asked if that was okay, even though she didn’t want to leave Lou alone, that we had a room together considering we were always in each others.

“Yeah, we can. I’m pretty tired, too.”

“Good.” We leaned against one another and make small talk with the other two, who were on the verge of falling asleep.

We got to the hotel in not time and to my surprise there was no one outside. It seemed as though no one had figured out where we were staying yet. One after another everyone piled into the hotel and waited to get our room keys.

“Go get some rest and we will bring your things up to your rooms,” Paul yelled, letting us leave.

Everyone sighed in relief and we all piled into the three elevators the hotel had and went up to our closed off floor. Everyone was too tired to make small talk, so we just said our goodbyes as we got out of the elevators, and headed to our rooms.

I unlocked the door for Y/N and I, letting her go in first. I watched her every moved as we entered, she was so sleepy I could tell. She dragged her feet over to the bed and plopped right down onto it, landing with her head down and her arms and legs stretched out like a starfish. I chuckled and walked over to the bed.