Chapter 25

Y/N’s POV

It had been a couple days since we had been back since we came back from the states. I was trying to gain back my regular schedule. I was off from work and I was catching up with my friends. I hadn’t seen Liam since the airport and I knew that was making him mad, mostly because I promised him that I would see him the next day. I slept the whole next day, making Kourtney annoyed, so I promised her that I would stay again. When I told Liam he didn’t reply. I was confused with him, I thought that he would at least say okay or something.

I woke up to a text message from him, after not talking to him for a whole day or so.

Liam: Hey

Me: Hi

This was going to be an awkward conversation, I could tell.

Liam: Can I see you today? Or are you too busy for me?

I got the feeling that he was mad at me.

Me: Too busy for you? Are you mad or something?

Liam: Can you come or not?

That was rude.

Me: No, not if you’re going to be mad…

No reply. After twenty minutes I figured he wouldn’t text me back. I sighed and laid back down. I was so jet-lagged it wasn’t even funny. I would sleep at 7 every morning and wake up at 3 every afternoon.

I had finally gotten up at a decent hour this morning, 10 to be exact. I got up after laying in bed for a minute, I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast. I ate and watched TV, catching up on all my recorded shows that I had missed. I thanked god for my DVR.

The day dragged as I laid around. I got ready and decided to go out to shop for food, it looked like I wasn’t going anywhere for a while. Something that I am definitely not complaining about. I didn’t want to move right away, I was only going to do it to make him happy. Right now he was being clingy and I sort of got why he was acting the way that he was. He was afraid to mess up, afraid to lose me again. He’s always apologizing and wondering if I wasn’t serious about forgiving him. I was, I was putting everything behind me to be with him. I didn’t care about what happened in the past, it was over and done with now.

I walked into the store and grabbed a cart. I roamed the aisles and got what I need, well more like what I wanted. I walked over to the snacks aisle and looked at the shelves, I grabbed things here and there. When I was done I turned around and heard a chuckle. It was Liam.

“Hey,” I said, awkwardly. I didn’t know what was going to happen or what I wanted to happen.

“That’s a lot of food you got there. Feeding an army?” he joked, showing his crinkly smile. He looked worn out, tired just like how everyone who went to America probably feels. I know I look no better.