Chapter 19

Y/N’s POV

I ran out of the bathroom and felt like all the air in the room was gone. There was no room to breathe and I felt like I was about to break. Lou instantly looked at me, confusion take over her facial features. She quickly ran over, “I’m sorry. I forgot you guys didn’t want anybody to know. I’ll take it down. I’m so stupid!” I stopped her, putting my hands up. I paced the room for a while and she tried to calm me.

“I’m fine. It’s fine. I’m not mad at you,” I finally said, looking at her. I forced a smile onto my face and headed towards the door, I know I need to get ready but I need to talk to Liam first. I knocked on the door and Liam’s smile dropped as soon as he saw the look on my face. I walked in without a word and he closed the door behind me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, grabbing my arms to make me stay in place. I was being overdramatic, everything would be okay. I knew it would be, so I told myself to calm down. He waited patiently for me to speak.

“Sorry, I had a momentary freak out. Lou posted a picture of us on instagram,” I said.

“She did?” he asked. “Did I look good?”

“You’re not mad?”

“Of course not, I would’ve liked to be the one to confirm it, but it is fine. Are you okay with it?” he asked, taking my hands into his.

“I’m okay, now. I just over thought it and saw the comments. It’s fine. I told her I wasn’t mad.”

“Okay, good. Now you didn’t answer my question,” he smirked.

“I did… She did post a picture,” I smiled. I knew what he meant, but he was being quite cocky.

“Not that question,” he smirked, leaning into me. He laid his head on my shoulder and his hot breath was felt on neck, sending chills to run through me.

“You always look good,” I said, trying to hold my composure. “Li, I have to go get ready.”

“Not yet,” he said, pushing my hair to the side and kissing my neck. I knew that this was going to go somewhere if I didn’t leave. Just as I was about to push him away, someone cleared their throat. I pushed him away quickly and saw Zayn standing there with a smirk on his face, making me blush.

“Mornin’ Y/N,” Zayn said.

“Good morning! I’ll see both of you in a bit,” I said, kissing Liam on the cheek and rushing out of the room. As I walked out of the room I heard the both of them bust out laugh and I rolled my eyes.

I went back to my room and got ready. Lou had continued to apologize, but I kept telling her it was fine. Later when we went to meet everyone downstairs she apologized to Liam and he said the same thing as I did.

As we walked out of the hotel hand in hand the paps went crazy, so did all the teenage girls. We, well I, tried to ignore all the cruel things being yelled at me. I knew Liam heard them as well because his grip on my hand got fairly tight. I also knew that the other boys heard them too because I could hear Louis and Zayn curse, but not loud enough for the people around us to hear. We got into the cars and all was quiet, it was okay though.

Liam looked as though he wanted to say something to me, but I squeezed his hand and smiled at him to show that I wasn’t affected by the negativity that was being thrown around. I had been through this before and I learned how to handle it. Kind of.

The work day was crazy and as soon as they were all done we had to go back to the hotel and pack so that we could leave. We all only had only thirty minutes to pack, so I basically threw everything into my bags not caring if they got wrinkled. I walked out of my room before Lou, because she was packing neatly, only to find Liam waiting against the wall with his bags.