Chapter 15

Y/N’s POV

It had been a couple days since me and Liam hung out, their schedule was pretty tight and whenever they had free time we would hang out with the others. We also had traveled to the next place we were visiting; we would be going to other cities every few days for the next month so I was getting used to traveling. The boys knew me and Liam hung out, but I don’t think they knew that we were trying to see how things go. I had been hanging with Lou and Liam had been hanging with the other boys. I had been having a good time while being here with them, being around them wasn’t as awkward as I thought it was going to be.

“Y/N,” Lou said, while she entered our shared suite.

“In here, Lou,” I said, guiding her to where I was with my voice. She walked into the bathroom where I was messing with make-up.

“Hey,” she said, stopping for a minute and looking at me. “Are you going out or something?”

“No. I just got really bored. Why? What’s up?” I asked.

“The boys wanted to go bowling, well Harry did, and I was told to ask you.” Just when she said that my phone vibrated against the bathroom counter. I looked and saw that it was Liam, I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Liam: Want to go bowling with us and the crew?

I turned to Lou, “Sure. Liam just asked too. Let me change.” She nodded and walked out, but turned around and looked at me.

“What’s going on between you two? I noticed that you aren’t awkward around each other anymore.”

“Just trying to be friendly,” I said, turning around and closing the door behind me so I could change.

 Me: Sure. Lou just asked also. See you soon (: I sent Liam the message to Liam and changed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a nice shirt, and a pea coat. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on a pair of suede boots that reached my knees, before turning to see if Lou was ready.

“Are we going now?” I asked.

“Yeah, Harry said they’re waiting downstairs.”

We both grabbed our purses and headed down to where the boys were waiting. We walked down and saw that Josh and Sandy where the only other boys going, and of course Perrie. She and I had always had a pretty good friendship, so since she’s been around her and I have reconnected again. We didn’t really talk after Liam and I broke up. But she was still a great person that I had truly missed. It was always nice to have girls around when I am around the boys a lot of the time. Well I had Lou, but that’s not the point.

“Hey ladies,” Niall said, waving us over. We all said our hellos and I left Liam last. I walked over to him and smiled, opening my arms to give him a hug.

“Hey,” he said while embracing me.

“Hi, are we going now?” I asked when we pulled away. They all nodded their heads and waited for security to split us up. We all got put into separate cars and headed for the bowling alley that we were going to. We got there within ten minutes and luckily we hadn’t been followed.