Chapter 14

Y/N’s POV

It didn’t take us long to get to the hotel. Luckily, there wasn’t much people outside which meant that the other boys were probably out. Even though there weren’t much people, Liam still felt the need to keep me close.  We got inside and instantly headed upstairs. We got to the rooms and he was about to open his door so that we could go in, but I really wanted to change and get comfortable.

“Hey, I’m going to change real quickly and I’ll come over,” I said.

“Alright, that sounds good,” he said, smiling. He opened his door, just like I did and we both parted ways.

I walked into my room and went straight to my suitcase; I was surprised that Lou wasn’t around. She was probably with Harry, as always. I liked their friendship; it was nice to see how close they were.

I pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a regular t-shirt that I like to wear to bed; I also took out another hoodie because I was still cold. I changed quickly and put my hair up. I put on a pair of Vans and headed for Liam’s room.

I knocked on the door and for some reason I was getting nervous. I know we had already spent a lot of time together, but that was in public where we were most likely being watched. I had to admit that being at the ice rink with him brought back great memories, memories that I absolutely loved. The way we held hands, while I helped him skate, brought a light spark between us. I was already ready to let him back in completely.

He opened the door and immediately smiled; the small gesture reassured me that he was happy to have me around. He motioned for me to walk into the room, so I did.

“Comfortable?” he asked. I noticed that he, too, had changed into more comfortable clothes.

“Very. Are you?” I asked, walking over to the couch that was in their suite’s living room, sitting down.

“Yeah, I am. So, I’ll grab the room service menu and you pick a movie that we can order,” he said, handing me the remote that went to the TV. He walked away while I flipped through the newest movies that they offered.

“Did you choose one?” he said, taking a seat next to me. I hadn’t yet, but there were a few that had caught my eye.

“Just one movie?” I asked, giving him a pout.

“It doesn’t matter. We can watch as many as we want. What did you have in mind?” he said, giving me the answer that I wanted.

“Insidious Chapter 2 and Despicable Me 2. The second on for when I get scared and need a distraction,” I said, smiling and making him laugh.

“You’re going to want to quit watching Insidious half way through, like always,” he joked, nudging my side.

“Whatever. I’m not that bad when I watch scary movies,” I said, fake glaring at him. “And besides, I’ve already seen this one so it isn’t that unfamiliar to me.” He nodded taking my word, but I could still see that he wanted to joke around with me. We were still at an awkward stage where we didn’t want to say something wrong to one another, but I still wish he wasn’t walking on egg shells around me.

“Here’s the menu. Pick whatever and I’ll call down, then we can start the movie,” he said, handing me the menu. He kicked his feet up onto the coffee table that was in front of the couch. I looked through the menu and found everything sounding good. I groaned not knowing what I wanted. “What?” he questioned.

“I don’t know what I want. It all sounds good,” I said. “What are you getting?”

“I don’t know. I had the same problem as you,” he confessed. You guys looked at each other and laughed.  He got up and walked over to the hotel telephone, I wondered what he was doing considering we hadn’t figured out we wanted.