Chapter 23

Y/N’s POV

We ate dinner and got ready to go out, it consisted of showers and, the ever so time consuming, dressing up. It of course took me longer than Liam to get ready. He was wearing a button up shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, and some converse high tops. I on the other hand was wearing a black, strapless dress and a pair of 5 inch sparkly heels, paired with a black bow clutch. It was almost time to go and my hair wasn’t cooperating. I ended up just curling the ends and putting it to the side.

“Babe, everyone is already downstairs. Are you ready?” Liam asked from the room.

“Hold on,” I said, spraying myself with some perfume. I walked out and he turned around at the sound of my heels. His jaw dropped as he eyed me from top to bottom.

“You look gorgeous,” he said, smiling. He walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

“Thank you,” I said, pecking his lips and making sure I didn’t get lipstick on him.

“Let’s go,” he said, leading me to the door after we both made sure we had everything.

When we got downstairs we greeted everyone and I gave compliments to Lou on her look. The boys all wolf whistled and complimented me when I got there. Liam glared at them, but we knew they were only being nice.

Everyone was lead out of the hotel and separated into cars. The ride to the club didn’t take very long. Once we had all piled out of the cars we made our way into the club, to the section that was reserved for the boys. There were already bottles of champagne chilling on the table, but knowing the boys they were going to get something else. They weren’t champagne boys… At least not completely.

I wasn’t always one to drink so much and I knew that Liam, on the other hand, liked to drink a bit heavily. For some reason I knew that I was going to end up taking care of him.

“Do you want champagne or something else to drink? We’re heading to the bar,” Liam’s asked. I could feel his closeness, it was only because we were in a loud and crowded area. I turned around to face him so that I could answer.

“I’ll just drink what we have here,” I said, standing on my tippy toes so that I could talk into his ear.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I don’t want to drink that much,” I said. He pulled away and looked at me curiously. He stared at me for a minute before Niall told hurry up.

“Alright, I’ll be back soon,” he said, giving me a quick peck and then walking away. I watched as the two of them disappeared into the crowd of people. My view was blocked by a glass filled with champagne. I turned around, taking the glass into my hand only to see Zayn.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling at him.

“No problem. How are you guys?” he shouted over the music. I took in his aspects, he was already holding a glass of liquor so I assumed he would be feeling good tonight.