20

5 years later

"Push Kerry, Push one more." I screamed until i felt the pop. Taking deep breaths i heard the crying and i was relieved. Jason was rubbing my head and smiling. "Its a girl."
"Oooo, i get to name her." Jason said. I promised him that he would name her since i named Micha.
"Her name is Caroline Gianna Stevenson." I loved it. He smiled as i passed her to him. He held her so timidly i thought he was going to drop her, but he didn't. Tears of joy rolled down his cheek and he rubbed her tummy, "hello I'm daddy. I helped to make you." He said in a baby voice.

Her little hands rubbed his nose and she seemed to smile. He was so happy he was in tears.

"I really love you." He whispered handing her to the nurse. I just had a baby, i never thought i would so soon but i did. The doctor came back, "you will be released tomorrow ma'am congrats sir." He smiled and exited. Just then, mom walked in with Micha.  "Its a girl little man." Jason said. "Oh yeah, whats her name?"
"Caroline Gianna Stevenson."
"She has both my Mommy's name, sweet! She has yours and the angel one."

Yes i told him the truth he was 10+ now so what reason  do i have to  hide it. "Yes baby, she's your sister."
"Im gonna take care of her, at home at school at the park. When she gets scared on the slides I'm going to ride with her."
"That's sweet honey. Very nice."
I said hugging him. He kissed me and so did mom and Jason. This was really a happy ending  but a beautiful start for the life ahead.
***
A/n BLOOD HARVEST is out guys.. AND ALMOST FINISHED !!!!