14

My phone woke me from my well needed rest. For the past two days I have been up and about trying to locate Gia in favour of Jason. "What time is it?" I snapped sitting on my bed. "I know where Gia is, its Jeff."
"Where?"
"My house but you have to come alone."
"Ha! No way."
"Okay .. I know Jason isn't happy about your little stunt."
"I'm listening."
"Redeem yourself by picking her up today."
I paused to analyze his proposal. "Seems fair. I'll be there."
I heard Jason groaning beside me. His eyes met mine, "where you off to?"
"Breakfast."
"Look I don't want you around jeffery. Promise." I tensed at his statement, he must have figured out my conversation. I rolled my eyes and got up quickly leaving the room. "Promise!" He screamed as I darted down stairs. Steve was sitting at the table. "Hey." I said even though he wasnt talking to me. He looked at me for a while but sighed and left for his room. "Must be sick." I mocked taking a sip of his orange juice. Mom walked in. "Honey come here."
"Yes mommy?"
"You need to make it up to Steven. He's hurt. You're his sister."
"I am trying but he's still acting like he's on his period."
"I think you should approach him directly."
"Whatever butters your biscuits." I said under my breath as I walked out the front door. I walked to the bus stop to get a town bus. I hummed my favorite song as I waited, thinking about what mom said a while ago. Maybe I hurt him badly in the revenge process but its fair he his it from me for only God knows how long. Were they dating? How did they meet? Why didn't I know? All questions perplexed me. If he's my best friend and she's my best friend then why couldn't I be in on their relationship? Its not like I'm going ruin it. I sighed as the bus roared and came to a stop. I walked in and sat down then pushed my ear buds in and drowned out the noisy chatter behind me. My head was in need of serious rehabilitation as I was going crazy with all this drama in my life.
***
Jeff's POV

I saw her walk off the bus a few meters away from my house. Jason's car was parked right across from my house but she didn't notice. Obviously she told him where she was going and why cause he wouldn't have beaten her here by an hour. She was approaching my door with her eyes nervously looking over the place. "Jeff." She called from the doorway. Her soft, sexy voice made me have chills all over. "Jeff!" She hollered loudly which turned me on. She's so hot when she screams my name. I saw her turn to leave before she could I burst the door. "Come in."
"I just want her."
"Come in."
"Gia! Stop this bull shit and come!" Damn her reluctance made me want her even more to hold her in my arms and slowly whine in her having her moan my name or scream "yes daddy" in my ears. "She's upstairs."
"Go get her."
"Come in."
She rolled her eyes and walked in. I closed the door and held her hand. I pulled her into a hard kiss, best thing she kissed me back. I felt her hand trail my pants, right to my man hood and she kissed me harder. "I want you Jeff."
"Come." She didn't move but instead held on to my pants and squeezed it tight digging her nails in. I winced at the pain as she leaned over me, "stop fucking around my time and give me the girl." He voice was low and demanding, sexy if I must say. "Gia! Come!" I screamed as she twisted my balls. I heard her laugh then released me upon seeing her friend. "Darn fool." She said leaving behind Gia.
I looked at the blood soaking my pants, oh shit
***
Kerr POV
I walked beside Gia silently then a voice beckoning me alerted me. I saw Jason in his white BMW parked across from Jeff's place. "Get in." He said angrily. We drove off in silence until Gia had to stop to pee he grabbed my hand tight and leaned me against the car. "How the fuck did you get here?"
"Jay, i-i." He squeezed my arm tighter and I cried out. "What did I say?"
"I'm sorry. I am sorry." I sobbed. He pushed me hard against the car. "Get in I'll fix this later." He cracked his knuckles and slammed the door aggressively.
My hand was already swollen and bruised. I cried softly and rubbed i. My mind couldn't help but think what does he mean by 'fix it'????