13

Despite the sadness in the air, we managed to put together a decent birthday party for Steven. Mom, Aunt Linda, Grandma, Stevens girlfriend, Jason, the cousins and Gia's mom were here.

We ate and laughed at old photos of Steven at dinner and gave toasts to him. Boy I was anxious for the gift giving ceremony as I was going to give the greatest surprise of all. I walked to the front door with a wine glass in my hand. "Um.. The night is prolonged. It's time to give Steven his gifts. Woo!" I said pumping everyone. I smiled wickedly at Gia who was sitting in a corner. After everyone gave and said a little love speech I cleared my throat. "Wow! Brother, friend, the one who I shared all my secrets with, you are finally hitting the big 2-0 wow I'm happy for you. Noe you might be thinking how I have no big bag or an oversized box in my hand, I'm not crazy. Everyone, you're gifts are great but they are still vanity, soon Steven will be getting the gift of being a father! Gia is carrying Stevens baby. Woo!" I screamed mockingly at the dropped jaws. Gias face was pale as she stood and darted out the door. "Kerr! How did you know?" Steven asked.
"The walls are not sound proof steven and I thought since she's almost due, you would want to reveal your  secret." I winked and walked to my room leaving Stacy glaring at him. "...you slept with her!?" I heard her scream before I slammed my door and fell on my bed. Jason walked in. "It went as planned."
"Yes!" I said shaking my hips as I stood in front of him. "Kerr, you're so cruel. " I wrapped my arms around him. "You like it."
"No I don't. I think you shouldn't be so dramatic."
"She deserved it. She's the banged bitch."
"Um..no you are cause last time I checked you got almost knocked up."
"Jason. Its done. Let's continue from this morning in your van."
"Round 2? I don't think you deserve it."
"Shut up and fuck me daddy." I said biting his ear.
***