19

*one more chapter to go*

I stood facing the love of my life under the canopy. He held my hands and i felt him shaking. I tried to contain myself but i couldn't as i restlessly awaited the minister to finish his prayer. Eeekk! He said amen! I screamed mentally.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" I jumped into his arms and fell into a deep kiss. I felt so excited as my mother and Micha came to us.

"Congrats baby."
"Mom. Thanks, come let's get our party on!" I said walking with Jason out of the church. I had to hurry  and get a drink as my body was tired from standing in six inch heels for half of the ceremony, which i regret a lot.
"I love you kerroline."
"Mrs. Stevenson."
"Okay Mrs. Stevenson." I kissed him again and I could hear the crowd cheering. My grandmother must have been drunk because out of no where she hollered "honey moon's gonna be hot" Across the hall. We all laughed and continued dancing.

  Finally after such a long day i was home, real home with my son and husband. I smiled, God has been so good to me, dad must be smiling now and to think he almost made me kill myself. Gia must be screaming in joy now, i missed her but none the less i had to be a wife as well as a mother and a student. Speaking of which.
"Jason, did you pick up my gown?"
"Oh shit, baby i forgot."
"Don't mind, I'll go for it tomorrow."
"Baby, don't I'll go. "
"Its fine, its okay. You hungry?"
"Nah just horny. I drank some of your granny's strong back juice. I want to test it out."
He winked at me as I walked Micha to his room, "I'll be back." I said at the top of the stairs.

Once Micha was asleep, I tip toed into our bedroom. I had taken a class on how to spice up sex and I'm gonna test it out. I put on my lingerie and called Jason. He growled sexily as he walked in.

Before i knew it he was behind me smashing it while squeezing my breasts. I was moaning and he was laughing, "to think you wanted to play bad kitty."
"Oh...that juice is working! I can feel it hitting my liver ."
"That's what i like to hear." He sucked my neck and i felt my eyes close. This is my type of pleasure.
*_*_*_*

"Gradating with first class honors and being the top student of this batch, Kerroline Brown- Stevenson!" I walked up proudly and collected my things. I was so happy, two weeks ago i got married now this, God is really good, full of surprises.

"Oh and congrats on the new last name, i ought to deduct a fee points Mrs. Stevenson, i was not invited." The headmaster said. The crowd laughed and we carried on with the service.
After the recessional march out, i went and took a thousand pictures until Jason started complaining how hungry he was.

"Lets go home I'll  cook." He said as we walked to his car. I felt good that i finally started my life now, i was going to go look for a job next month but for now I'm staying home with my family.
****
Well lousy ending but nvm.
..soon I'll have a new book out called BLOOD HARVEST  I predict a  release day in june