15

He burst in behind me and immediately slapped me across my face. I winced in pain as it felt like my head would dislocated from my body. I silently let the teats fall as he huffed and puffed over me. "Are you deaf!? I say don't and you still do!" He screamed. I lifted my hands in protest, "I went to Gia!"

He grabbed my arms hard and squeezed I was squirming under his assault. He shoved me hard on the floor without another word he left slamming the door hard. I didn't bother to move much as I hit my back hard on the floor. There was a knock about thirty minutes later. .

"Um... Kerr, what was that about?" Gia asked like she cared two shits about me.
"Why don't you snoop and get an answer?"
"Kerr I'm sorry for causing this, I really shouldn't be here. I'm spoiling your life."
"Gia, if you were causing this I would be better off. Stupid me for being kind."
"Um.. I really want to put our differences aside."
"Gia what you and Steven did is on you. I just thought you guys trusted me enough to tell me the truth."
"I've been a mess I couldn't trust anyone... Steven says he'll just pay his fifty bucks a week instead of working with me to feed the baby."
"Gia you're a bitch. But you're my best friend. No matter what I love you."
"Thanks you're my best friend too."
"You're so fucking fat!" I laughed pointing at her. She scoffed at he door way and stuck her tongue out. "Hey I'm pregered .. Speaking of fat, will you come shopping with me tomorrow?"
"Yes! We can look cribs and toys oh! The cute dresses I saw too."
"Great I'll let you shop for my baby." She said closing the door.
I felt oddly better now that we were okay, I went to bathe and changed my clothes then went to bed. I must of dozed off because I didn't hear when Jason came in, but I woke up with him hammering between my legs. I didn't move or make a sound he looked like he was drinking. "Kerr." He said between breaths. "Hmmm?"
"Moan my name."
"I can't feel you." He stopped and looked at me. "What?"
"You started while I was sleeping I can't feel you. Plus after you beat me today you think I'm going to come for you?" He got off me and went to my desktop. I paid no attention to him until I heard "..fuck me daddy!" Over the loud speakers. "Jason my mom is right across the hall." I panicked. "Don't you want to be that girl again?"
"What?"
"Look at the screen. That's us." I looked and saw me on top of Jason with my head back and his hands on my waist. "But...Jason you recorded it."
"You did, I was your idea. Come let me wet you up. Please."
His voice was so sexy and his breath made me weak. I nodded making him lift me and insert. He hammered me hard. I screamed and squeezed his back. "Oh jay...jay."
"Come for me baby."
I felt my mind lose its control as I screamed loudly and my body jerked hard under him. I relaxed after two minutes and he licked my vagina until I squirted again. "You taste good."
I nodded and smiled.
†††
When I woke it was already noon and Gia was bangin on my door. I totally forgot the date we had with the baby stores at the mall. When I finally got out of Jason's arms and into the shower she had already given up on banging and resorted to calling. "Jason let in Gia!" I said getting annoyed by her high pitched calling. "Finally."she muttered walking in. I got dressed in a pink and with shorts and a white T-shirt. "We'll be back by seven." I said to Jason. He held my hand, "stay home with me."
"Um...naah. I'm going to help Gia."
"Baby."
"Sorry I already made plans." I said walking out behind Gia.
Turns out the mall was packed with shoppers buying holiday stuff. Too bad in Jamaica it doesn't get festive around Christmas time. We walked into tiny tots first. "So I need bottles, clothes, um...sheets."
"Honey, ssshhh...I got this." I said skipping away. I came back with a shopping cart filled with baby stuff from bottles to teddy bears. We checked off at the counter where the middle age looking cashier was giving us bad looks.
"That's $17'500." She said making her face up. "Wait why the hell you looking at us like that?" I said. She rolled her eyes.
"My eyes."
"Stop look on us."
"Make me dutty bitch."
"Gia you know this shit?"
"It look like me keep tabs on the walking dead Kerr?" We burst our in laughing as her ugly face turned bright red. "Bout she a screw face after we. My girl you look like something that come out a Halloween time. With you face look like used pad." I said. Surprisingly the hideous monster went up in our faces. "What bitch?" She said. We both fanned her off.
"Here's a tip next time were a condom on you mouth and contain you virus." Gia said.
"Yes, lattifa  next time you go shopping buy some detal and mentos go soak you mouth with it." I said reading her name tag.
"Here you sewage mouth bitch, come kerr." Gia said giving her the money and pushing the cart with the bags out to the parking lot where Jason's car was. "Bout a come screw  face after we." I said closing the trunk. Gia and I laughed as we drove over to Pricemart. We picked out a crib and play pen then went to island grill to eat. "Kerr don't you think jason is getting a little violent?"
I bit into my sandwich and shrugged. "I noticed but I keep quiet."
"You should really talk to him."
"Gia don't worry about us. He's just going through stuff."
"Kerr he's beating you and you say its just stuff?"
"Yes Gia. I say its stuff."
"Bull shit kerr, bull shit." She said getting up. I followed.
"Gia its fine. I think you have higher mountains to climb than I do."
"Kerr! Your safety is important."
"Gia calm down okay."
"Why?"
"I know what I'm doing."