Chapter 11 Get a girls number

*****Zach's POV*****

I guess everyone thought I was too shy and needed a self esteem boost, the boys tried to get me to pick up a girl, but one thing, why? I have the most amazing girlfriend...why did they think I need this?

"So Zach you gonna do it America would love to see it."

"No, I have Amber." I pouted.

"Come on man, just get a girls number or something."Andrew said.

" Says the guy who has no girlfriend, maybe you should."

"I'm not the one who lacks self esteem here Zach."

"I'll talk to Am about it..." I mumbled.

*****

"So?" I asked after I told her.

"Well...I'm your girlfriend...remind me again why..."

"Self esteem I guess." we thought for a while. "What if you go there and show up on the streets, talk to you and 'get your number.'" she thought it over...then she smiled.

"It'll be like meeting you all over again." she kissed me. "I like it."

*****

"Excuse me, but what's your name?" I asked Amber on the street.

"Amber..."She acted shy, she's a great actress. We re-got to know each other, with cameras hiding around us, the boys were holding in laughter at our act.

"I know I'm a stranger, but can I call you sometime?" I smiled confidently.

"Sure Zach." she smiled shyly again and faked putting the number in my phone. "Well goodbye." she waved walking away. when no one was looking she winked. I seen a few more girl, but of course only decided Am was mine.

Well I did it and everyone was happy including my love Amber.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A.N. Really sort, but I had writers block again sorry... I decided to double update to make up for it, I love the next chapter, hope you do too.